Grape XIII

They should have just released the Chris Paul Hornets PE as a General Release if they wanted to go with something like this. The grape colorway looks better on a white based shoe.

why do GS get good retro + colorways and we men get crap like this?
320299_3987785647513_251052709_n.jpg

screw this brand. next year im going to focus more on older releases and other brands.

These look way better Imo

Wouldn't cop, but I actually don't think these are bad at all. But I'm not a fan of putting other colorways on different models, just let the Grapes be the V's only plz.

i would rather have my daughter rock the red/blk ones...dont have one but if i did...lol at people still not  understanding these are GS= grade school size guys!!! for kids!! most likely lil girls!!

but then again i wouldnt be surprised if there were a bunch of 8 yr old girls in here lots of sensitive types...
laugh.gif

i don't know...the white on the toe box seems weird..throws off the shoe :/ but it has potential in my opinion..koppin the grape v's and aqua 8s but wouldn't mind these in mens size..got some polos and other fits to go with this colorway

The black. :x
I love my grape V's. If the black was white and they weren't gs I'd want to see them in person to make up my mind.

I agree. The black upper kills the shoe. IMO the grape suede is OK, I think they should make the outsole Emerald
and just leave the whole upper white.

I always thought if JB would do grape 13s it would be along the lines of this:

dear god my eyes.....

Future you are UNwelcome for eye-raping me with that :tongue: j/p

nothing wrong with remixing the Grape color way, but those are HORRENDOUS!

Grape and teal is like shrimp and Tanqueray, only in moderation. the colors should be used sparingly

Last edited:
dear god my eyes.....

Future you are UNwelcome for eye-raping me with that :tongue: j/p

nothing wrong with remixing the Grape color way, but those are HORRENDOUS!

Grape and teal is like shrimp and Tanqueray, only in moderation. the colors should be used sparingly

:lol:

I feel the exact same way bro.

Back
Top Bottom