Graveyards?

How come there aren't more graveyards? Seems like there should be more graveyards given the population. You ever see a brand new graveyard grand opening? All the graveyards I've seen have been around for a long time and I wonder how they're not filled up by now. 500 years from now, shouldn't there be graveyards on every corner?

How come there aren't more graveyards? Seems like there should be more graveyards given the population. You ever see a brand new graveyard grand opening? All the graveyards I've seen have been around for a long time and I wonder how they're not filled up by now. 500 years from now, shouldn't there be graveyards on every corner?

I use to wonder about this all the time when I was younger lol.

Edit: Btw what is your avatar in reference to?

I use to wonder about this all the time when I was younger lol.

Edit: Btw what is your avatar in reference to?

This is actually a pretty intriguing topic.  I'm interested... 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SINce1987

come on op, everyone knows that they blast old corpses into space.. duh!
Truth.
 Why cant we have like casket bunk beds, where you dig 12 ft and put one in..... then another at 6 ft.

Originally Posted by SINce1987

come on op, everyone knows that they blast old corpses into space.. duh!
Truth.
 Why cant we have like casket bunk beds, where you dig 12 ft and put one in..... then another at 6 ft.

who the @++@ has a graveyard grand opening? lol

like they have drinks/chips and dip with balloons an %!%% lol,...

who the @++@ has a graveyard grand opening? lol

like they have drinks/chips and dip with balloons an %!%% lol,...

Where the hell do you ppl live? Must be city slickers, I live in south carolina and there's a grave yard on 20 percent of this state. You won't see that much in a city.

Where the hell do you ppl live? Must be city slickers, I live in south carolina and there's a grave yard on 20 percent of this state. You won't see that much in a city.

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Queens actually has a bunch of cemetaries

Back
Top Bottom