Great News: Bordeaux VII's 100% CONFIRMED for 2011

Horrible CW?!?!?!? What is wrong with you people... please leave NT forever.. one of the nicest Js of all time and they are finally re-releasing

I'll be really disappointed if the dark grey midsole is painted. The original has a satin feel to the foam, almost a fine metallic look but not shiny, more stealthy. Stealthy was how all the old black durabuck shoes looked, Jordans 4 through 10. A shiny midsole is the last thing I want to see. It would be a travesty. It's pretty bad on the charcoal 9's too but perhaps doesn't look as bad as it would on bordeauxs.

Regarding the shape, all the VII retros have had a horrible shape. All are too steep and puffy in the instep area. The OGs are a much sleeker looking shoe. The last they build the retros on is horrible. It's like they are making them for people with deformed feet.

well the shiny mmidsole is expected but that whole look made the shoe....idk if i can picture these wit a shiny midsole

I dont understand this shiny crap jb uses nowadays, even thou bordeaux's are one of my fav shoes of all time i will pass if they put that discusting glossy crap on em! I've heard its because it prevents the paint from chiping, but i would much rather wear a pair that chips after a couple of months then to glide the streets with some mirrors on my feet.

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

I dont understand this shiny crap jb uses nowadays, even thou bordeaux's are one of my fav shoes of all time i will pass if they put that discusting glossy crap on em! I've heard its because it prevents the paint from chiping, but i would much rather wear a pair that chips after a couple of months then to glide the streets with some mirrors on my feet.

lol @ mirrors on the feet. na i honestly will take the "mirrors" over chipped shoes anyday

i will be waiting in the wings to see if they eff this shoe up...i will be waiting in the wings...

OG no shiny bottom
NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%20OG%207%20VII%20Bordeaux%20130014-000_1.jpg

retro sample from a coupkle years ago, SHINY bottom! so im guessing they will be shiny, GAY!!!

air-jordan-7-bordeaux-sample-1.jpg

air-jordan-7-bordeaux-sample-2.jpg

air-jordan-7-bordeaux-sample-4.jpg

Sick, look pretty on point.. Compared to the 01 samples, they are NOT shiny on the midsole, the black accent/parts.. It's a satin black/matte, under light is still has a little sheen, but it's not glossy.

Well, pictures have surfaced and they look excellent. Unfortunately, someone thought it was necessary to start a whole new thread just for the pictures.

IMG_2618.jpg

Back
Top Bottom