Great Read: New Interview with The D.O.C about Dre and much more...

Part 2 of this interview came out and for anyone that knows about the whole N.W.A, Dr. Dre, and D.O.C situation it's definitely worth checking out. Not even gonna bother doing cliffnotes it would take way too long. Hopefully some people are interested though...
Part 1

Part 2: (more stuff about Dre and NWA) 

Crazy how dude literally is responsible for such a large portion of NWA, Dre, and West Coast rap as a whole and gets almost no credit. SMH at Dre for not givin dude what he's owed.

Part 2 of this interview came out and for anyone that knows about the whole N.W.A, Dr. Dre, and D.O.C situation it's definitely worth checking out. Not even gonna bother doing cliffnotes it would take way too long. Hopefully some people are interested though...
Part 1

Part 2: (more stuff about Dre and NWA) 

Crazy how dude literally is responsible for such a large portion of NWA, Dre, and West Coast rap as a whole and gets almost no credit. SMH at Dre for not givin dude what he's owed.

Thanks for the article. It's crazy to think where is career would of been if he never got into that accident. That first album is such a classic
pimp.gif

Thanks for the article. It's crazy to think where is career would of been if he never got into that accident. That first album is such a classic
pimp.gif

The West Coast owes a lot to DOC. A dude from the Dallas area. Not even a west coast dude. He penned a lot of classic albums and help produce a lot of them.

The craziest +#! to me in the reading though is knowing that Dre and DOC had the majority of Death Row before Suge strong armed his way into it somehow. And DOC brought Suge to Dre. Didn't know any of that +#!. I wonder is he serious about getting that surgery for his voice? I'd love to hear a 2011 album from dude with his voice repaired or atleast close to it.

The West Coast owes a lot to DOC. A dude from the Dallas area. Not even a west coast dude. He penned a lot of classic albums and help produce a lot of them.

The craziest +#! to me in the reading though is knowing that Dre and DOC had the majority of Death Row before Suge strong armed his way into it somehow. And DOC brought Suge to Dre. Didn't know any of that +#!. I wonder is he serious about getting that surgery for his voice? I'd love to hear a 2011 album from dude with his voice repaired or atleast close to it.

My only gripe with a lot these artist is that they get mad at their "friends" for not paying them, at the end of the day it's still the music business.

My only gripe with a lot these artist is that they get mad at their "friends" for not paying them, at the end of the day it's still the music business.

YO! ^ Exactly.

I feel for Doc. He was my first "favorite rapper." But from this story, it's clear that mistakes were made on his part. Seems that his loyalty was to others and not himself. And he seems to be the kind of person who flourished greatest, with little responsibility.

DF!!!

YO! ^ Exactly.

I feel for Doc. He was my first "favorite rapper." But from this story, it's clear that mistakes were made on his part. Seems that his loyalty was to others and not himself. And he seems to be the kind of person who flourished greatest, with little responsibility.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom