Greatest Living Actor or Actress

Kevin Costner is a great actor. Dunno why he doesn't get much pub. Guess cause he doesn't do wacky roles either. "Hatfields and McCoys" was masterful. A true American Romeo and Juliet story.

Last edited:
Murray in "Stripes" is an all time great comedic performance in my opinion. Trying to think of Murray's funniest movie or where he was at his funniest. Hilarious as Dr. Venkman in Ghostbusters

He has that dry type of humor.

Like that scene in lost in translation where hes doing the liquor commercial or in rushmore

I dont think hes the best actor but hes def one of my favorites.
Ive met him in person and hes really nice too

Last edited:
Dustin Hoffman is another one. Prob already been mentioned. He's pretty much done it all in every kind of a way possible.
-just saw "Midnight Cowboy" for the first time recently.

Last edited:
He has a great resume.

the graduate
Rainman
Tootsie
Kramer vs kramer
Hook lol

Hero w gena davis was a great performance

Last edited:
Ive seen All those too and he was great in all of them. He was awesome in Hero. That movie was hilarious. Hoffman is tough to beat.

I always saw Hoffman as the mumbling idiot I all his movies and **** Tracy is where all came together.

Hoffman was even good as Bernie Focker. Thought he completely outshined Deniro in "Meet the Fockers"

Last edited:
Daniel Craig.....nice cars, nice suits, attractive women, nice life...but then again I can't separate this particular actor from his role

perhaps Clooney? Bob Odenkirk? 

Greatest living? Meryl Streep

She's about the only female mentioned, yet we have dudes throwing Bradley Cooper and Gyllenhall into the mix :lol: :smh:

Meryl is a very worthy nomination but as dudes, do you think we undervalue actresses because drama comes natural to most women? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom