Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears... 12/23...

We're finally back too Noon games..

WEDNESDAY INJURY REPORT:

DNP: Mark Anderson, Lance Briggs, Rex Grossman, Tommie Harris, Devin Hester, Nathan Vasher, Darwin Walker, and Rod Wilson.

I'd like to see some more Wolfe and see some of Mike Hass.

Lets go bears
pimp.gif

If we defeat the Packers on both meetings I consider it a successful season. It would great to starve Green Bay fans of more home playoff games.
smile.gif

I may even root for the Packers in the postseason just to represent the NFC Norris division.

The lack of a running game killed us in the first game, with Grant running the way he is, pack should take this

Originally Posted by chikickz

If we defeat the Packers on both meetings I consider it a successful season. It would great to starve Green Bay fans of more home playoff games.
smile.gif

I may even root for the Packers in the postseason just to represent the NFC Norris division.

Pretty much how I feel.......

Go Jennings........
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

sorry, i dont think any WR's are planning on having fumble trifecta's in this one... packers should keep the mistakes to a minimum and Grant will dohis thing on the ground

and for whatever reason Favre is lights out at Soldier Field... 12-2 for his career... look for him to throw his 54th and 55th TD passes against the Bears.

packers take the 175th meeting between the teams

27-17

damn we got the nfl stat technician in full effect ... anyways, lets go bears!!!!!!!!!

ps... i hate your avy with a passion

Too bad Brett didn't set his records in games against Chicago. It would be only fitting considering those Wannstedt and Jauron teams that help Favreestablish the trends to come close to breaking the records.

Come to think of it, I think Favre set the NFL career INT mark against Chicago.

chikickz wrote:
Come to think of it, I think Favre set the NFL career INT mark against Chicago.

Don't mean to barge in, but the INT mark was broken against the ******** when Sean Taylor had two INT's (
tired.gif
frown.gif
)

i wonder if farve will be back next year cuz he said if he believes theres a chance they can win there is no reason to quit

i see only 2 situations in which favre does not return...

1 packers win the Superbowl
2 he suffers an injury that he cannot play through

then of course personal reasons that no one can predict.

I would never and will never root for the Packers.....I hope we destroy them on Sunday and send them into a tailspin the likes of which has neverbeen seen.

rooting for the Packers
eyes.gif
.....thats a sin for a Chicagoan.

Originally Posted by aRog27

I would never and will never root for the Packers.....I hope we destroy them on Sunday and send them into a tailspin the likes of which has never been seen.

rooting for the Packers
eyes.gif
.....thats a sin for a Chicagoan.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i like it

cant say i completely hate the bears though, Hester is a beast... i love watching that guy

aRog27-totally understand where your coming from, i m a packer fan, but i would never cheer for a bears team....i respect the loyalty...

I hope Bears destroy the Packers

and Orton does his thing, and we get Wolfe touches and he runs WILD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:
Don't mean to barge in, but the INT mark was broken against the ******** when Sean Taylor had two INT's (
tired.gif
frown.gif
)
I'm pretty sure he tied it in the Sunday night loss to the bears, maybe he broke it to Taylor

^ I dont think orton has a thing
eyes.gif

watch out for 165 rushing yards
225 passing - 3 TD

bears, might get 200 yds in total O

42-7

Does it matter where/when the record was set? He has that record among many.....

I hate the packers so much. i want them to never ever have anything to look forward to ever again. i want all their best players to get injured and a hole toopen underneath Lambeau field.
go bears.

i like how i can be confident with the packers this year
everytime i think a game is iffy they blow em out

Theres no way the packers will lose to the bears and orton. Haha orton beating the packers. how did he do against the vikings? yes the team the packers beat34-0

yeh asking for a player to be injured is too much. just maybe they can have a bad game against us.

Let it be known though, that i do respect Brett Favre and I like the team the Packers have.....still though....

Back
Top Bottom