Green Mint Air Max 95 ***Check your Footlockers!!!***

Looked at this thread and saw they were out so I went out to try to find a pair, but nobody had them. Saw the orange's and they looked very nice so I pickthem up. I still want to get a pair.

undeadstocking mine tonight...

looking tidy!

pimp.gif

Picked em up today..color is very light, but I'm a mark for the gradient grey. Heres to hoping they get the point and give us some yellow / blue /etc....Would love to have seen a pool retro but this might be as close as were getting.

366924817.jpg

not by style but I got suckered into buying the freshwaters when the safety oranges are the better colorway overall for the summer. FTL

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by jphonix

undeadstocking mine tonight...

looking tidy!

pimp.gif
Please post a pic or two of them being worn. Thanks.

The pics are nice to see .... but I dont know about that flipped out tongue game you got going on G .

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Picked em up today..color is very light, but I'm a mark for the gradient grey. Heres to hoping they get the point and give us some yellow / blue / etc....Would love to have seen a pool retro but this might be as close as were getting.

366924817.jpg

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Only if that tee had a giant Peter Rabbit on it instead, I would cop and rock.

roll.gif

Props, though, you're set. These just aren't for me, no matter how much I love 95's. I'll keep showing love to my Freshwaters.

I went to my Local FTL and they still didn't have 'em, only the Freshwaters and Team Oranges. Was gonna cop for sure.

Back
Top Bottom