Green Vans shoes ? Yay or Nay

saw those green ones at the mall yest and thought about copping... but for 25.99 im bout to ask you for a 10.5 even tho i wear a 11.5

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

saw those green ones at the mall yest and thought about copping... but for 25.99 im bout to ask you for a 10.5 even tho i wear a 11.5

laugh.gif

Vans are ok in my book. Authentics, Eras and half cabs are the only vans I rock. Keds are also ok in my book. You rock some authentics with camo shorts and SOCKS you're good to go.

Vans are ok in my book. Authentics, Eras and half cabs are the only vans I rock. Keds are also ok in my book. You rock some authentics with camo shorts and SOCKS you're good to go.

When I used to go to school in California before moving to Ohio, it was all about the calf socks, Vans Authentics, khaki shorts, and t-shirts. Nothing wrong with it.

When I used to go to school in California before moving to Ohio, it was all about the calf socks, Vans Authentics, khaki shorts, and t-shirts. Nothing wrong with it.

Sk8 hi's
Era's
Chukka lows,
prison issues.
Rowley's new one looks dope too

I love vans. Buy them if you like them. there dirt cheap man

Sk8 hi's
Era's
Chukka lows,
prison issues.
Rowley's new one looks dope too

I love vans. Buy them if you like them. there dirt cheap man

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

i have about 15 pairs of vans, they're extremely comfortable to me and for $40, it beats having to pay $110 for some nikes

grin.gif
 But Vans Suck Though

i live and have lived in san diego my entire life which might be why i like them, but style wise i actually think they're one of the better looking shoes you can rock with jeans, and when i wear a pair that isnt so common like with a plaid design or something, i get 2-3 compliments a day on them. and i still have some j's from like 5-6 years ago and some nike running shoes because those are super comfy as well, but for 40 bucks you can't beat it 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

i have about 15 pairs of vans, they're extremely comfortable to me and for $40, it beats having to pay $110 for some nikes

grin.gif
 But Vans Suck Though

i live and have lived in san diego my entire life which might be why i like them, but style wise i actually think they're one of the better looking shoes you can rock with jeans, and when i wear a pair that isnt so common like with a plaid design or something, i get 2-3 compliments a day on them. and i still have some j's from like 5-6 years ago and some nike running shoes because those are super comfy as well, but for 40 bucks you can't beat it 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom