Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahh, everyone is making assumptions that's what purple meant.

SCRIPT BOTS ARE NO LONGER WORKING ON NDC. THEY HAVE IMPLEMENTED A NEW SYSTEM.

my dude just went to his computer and tried and it doesn't work. I was gonna go try buy other people are conforming also.

Supposedly there is a "fix" for the bots tho, so they are gonna figure it out.

Last edited:
Bots only work because the sites are predictable as is the code. They could easily be proactive and fix it for good but thats usually not in a large corportions m.o..

Other than the Royals, the BTs and Shadows look straight. And any flaws they may have, it's not like they're big enough to notice on feet tbh
looking at the photo of the bottom soles of the shoe, the royals look really small compared to the black toes and shadows. also the toe box of the shoe looks shorter and taller compared to the black toes and shadows. less of a "banana" shape that's been common in retros and more of a dunk hi shape.

LOL

when i looked at the royals its exactly what i thought of, DUNKS!

keep in mind they are fake, they arent even GM. cheap materials, etc, etc. insole is wrong too.

i dont even know how the colors compare to the real thing since i dont have royals or see them in person. no idea what to do with them honestly.

LOL

when i looked at the royals its exactly what i thought of, DUNKS!

keep in mind they are fake, they arent even GM. cheap materials, etc, etc. insole is wrong too.

i dont even know how the colors compare to the real thing since i dont have royals or see them in person. no idea what to do with them honestly.
skate in 'em? throw em up on some phone lines? haha, good luck with those things man

Here is a review of a GM pair that everyone seems to think is real, they look legit to me except a few flaws.

And the dude in the video is a straight lame, but he had me dying...dude is a fool, I suggest watching just for laughs.

my dude just went to his computer and tried and it doesn't work. I was gonna go try buy other people are conforming also.

there is a simple fix for the script bots, i'm sure its not too long until someone leaks it though and its back to where it started. it does take some investigation thought to fix it so maybe that will keep most people off of it. i'm just talking about that chrome script that was simple to find on the net

For all of you curious about sneaker ape's Royal 1s I will be posting up pics of my pair later on today.. They look good to me but I'll let the pros decide on that haha

Sneaky counterfeiters, it only took them two years to get the face to look in the right direction.
Give them another two years and they might get the tongue right.
I think it's still wrong though. Look at the left pair. The afro is still thick to thin. Isn't it supposed to be thin to thick from the heel on both sides?

People who can actually code had it figured out within minutes of looking at NDC's changes. Most people in the bot thread said 10-15 minutes to fix. Bots aren't going anywhere...that's the nature of tech people...we're always trying to figure out ways around things lol. I'm probably finally going to learn to code because I just want the shoes I want to wear and I'm already technically capable.

Anyway, has anyone ordered 88 3s?

Last edited:
How much did you pay for those DB 4s if you don't mind me asking? I really want a pair but retail pairs are def out of my price range at this stage in my life.

How much did you pay for those DB 4s if you don't mind me asking? I really want a pair but retail pairs are def out of my price range at this stage in my life.

Anywhere from 160-200 max I would say, it is all dependent on factors like shipping, if an agent was used and etc. I didnt buy db4s personally but that's just based off the concords I got and others average prices.

How do you all translate using the TAOBAO site. i tried using chrome but I still can't seem to really make payments etc.

How do you all translate using the TAOBAO site. i tried using chrome but I still can't seem to really make payments etc.
Its too much to explain really
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom