Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, i said the Royals i received were 100% fake.. i dont even need to compare them. mine has the small wings logo, the leather isnt even the same as retail 1's. shape is just like Nike dunks.

like i said, the Black toes are awesome IMO leather is perfect just like the Shadows. only error was one shoe has the lower wings logo with the other has it perfectly placed. no blemishes, cuts, loose stitching. everything matches perfect and yes if that matters to anyone there is a red stamp in the box top
did you get off sneaker ape??

those look identical to my authentics.. minus the msrp tag.. looks great
that elephant print
mean.gif

theres nothing wrong with the print..
yeah actually pretty damn similar to mine.. but i've seen friend's pairs where the print is not as thick and not as dark as the pics above.. again, going back to my "inconsistent" print point.. the elephant print is different on a lot of the pairs.. heck even the print and the height of the print on the 88s is different from the white cement 3s that released a couple years back

alburrito's Royals look on point tbh. They've got the clipping on the back, but the toebox, wings, and swoosh are pretty much identical to my retail pair. So looks like SneakerApe is the place to safely cop Royals from.

seriously.

i want a pair just to hoop in.

zyzz, did your royals come with one of those chinese jordan wings tags? because those were alert signs of fakes i believe. i can't believe i read through this entire thread, lol. it was very informative in the end, however and i appreciate everyone chiming in their own opinions.

Yes they came with the wings tag

im the one who pointed out months back that the breds that had the wings tag were fake but most were un sure and ninja was calling them 100% legit :rolleyes

obviously the pair i ordered was different from whats pictured on the site otherwise i wouldnt have ordered them.

Been readin over some of this material and I gotta question? Why do ppl buy shoes and spend good amounts of money to stash em in the closet and sometimes not wear shoes for years!? Yall act like them joints gon grow intrest lol by "keepin them on ice".. Ok yeah you got a pair of j's, the way the shoe game is today, most ppl do (weather they real or fake, everyone claim they got a legit pair of retros). I sometimes see ppl on youtube and hear ppl talk about their shoe game, but most of them on ice. Best quote I heard yet "Spend all your money tryna look like money, but in reality.... lol" Ppl be like "yeah man I got like 5 pairs in my closet I ain't eemmm worn. In bout 2 years imma get triple my investment" Sumn not addin up. Its a clothing item, show off ur style & keep em clean, but to not wear em? can someone explain that login. Its not art (in your mind maybe, but by 'society standards'.... sorry buddy) . I promise you it WILL NOT APPRECIATE WITH VALUE!

I'll post my I's when I receive them this week. Does anyone have experience with gm vi's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom