griffey freshwaters or air max 3's(garnetts)....gimme some opinions

loved both when i was young and because of the motorsport 6's droppin next weekend, i can only cop 1 outta the 2. i am so torn between those shoes its crazy so i gotta ask for some opinions. which ones should i grab?

ALONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY CALLED THE MILKY WAY, THERE WAS OMNIPOTENT BEING THAT CREATED THE HUMAN, WITH THAT CREATION HE GAVE THE MAN THE POWER OF CHOICE....YOU MY FRIEND, ARE NOT UTILIZING THIS POWER.

Griffeys

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

ALONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY CALLED THE MILKY WAY, THERE WAS OMNIPOTENT BEING THAT CREATED THE HUMAN, WITH THAT CREATION HE GAVE THE MAN THE POWER OF CHOICE....YOU MY FRIEND, ARE NOT UTILIZING THIS POWER.

Griffeys

Your are on...

this can't be a real question.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

griffeys man... them garnets aint goin anywhere... u could prolly get them #+#!! next year if u wanted
laugh.gif

Wow. what this a REAL question?. Not to be an **%@#$% but..really? Honestly what do you think?. Griffeys left shelves quick. 3s been out for....how long?..........THINK about it.

If you need help figuring out which one of THESE two shoes should be the priority......you have issues.

Back
Top Bottom