Grindtime (US) vs Fliptop (PI) updates on pg 1

dirtbag-dan-vs-anygma-fliptop1.jpg.

http://www.cloutonline.com/tag/anygma/

i haven't attended fliptop battles but i do watch them at youtube, i hope they could upload a video of him battling the host of fliptop

i haven't attended fliptop battles but i do watch them at youtube, i hope they could upload a video of him battling the host of fliptop

I'm happy this is happening. 
pimp.gif

I'm gonna keep tabs up on this.

Good looks.
smokin.gif

I'm happy this is happening. 
pimp.gif

I'm gonna keep tabs up on this.

Good looks.
smokin.gif

Not a big fan of hiphop but I have seen Fliptop on youtube. The idea of a local rap battle league is definitely great. A lot those who joined come up with pretty impressive lines but some of their remarks are pretty racist.

Not a big fan of hiphop but I have seen Fliptop on youtube. The idea of a local rap battle league is definitely great. A lot those who joined come up with pretty impressive lines but some of their remarks are pretty racist.

Originally Posted by sneakername

maybe because our country is not as diverse as United States which serves as a melting pot of different race/cultures...

Originally Posted by sneakername

maybe because our country is not as diverse as United States which serves as a melting pot of different race/cultures...

Back
Top Bottom