Groom to be murdered and set on fire by his friends at his bachelor party Vol. WHAT THE...

:smh: :smh: :smh:

I am speechless

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/bride_during_bachelor_heartbroken_gCQsWMVivYd9z8Kq78bNdM

A tragic bride has told of her anguish after her husband-to-be was murdered by his friends at his bachelor party.

Mandy Hammond, 41, was left heartbroken after her fiance was brutally beaten to death the night before their wedding, according to The Sun.

Groom Ramsey Raulinautis, 35, went out with pals to celebrate his "last night of freedom”.

But the stag do went badly wrong and Ramsey ended up being viciously beaten by his mates - who then stuffed paper into his clothes and set him on fire like a "human barbecue".

She told how the police called at her door in the early hours to say Ramsey was dead and four of his friends had been arrested.

Tearful Mandy said: “When I heard their names my jaw dropped in disbelief - they were the friends he’d gone out with for his stag night.

WTF 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

WHAT. THE ....

was he in a gang? :nerd:

Gotta be a backstory ... that is unreal though

RIP to him.

WOW.

can't help but think of game of thrones...a red bachelors party to say the least.

RIP to the victim, how tragic for the soon to be wife.

mean.gif

I think most married people would call that "mercy killing"

Last edited:
They say it's the end of the road once you make that move. He's just getting a head start.

Additional marriage joke!

Seriously, there really has to be some explanation for this, my mind is struggling to comprehend it.

what is the full story? THey don't even mention where it took place. What provoked this act?

Additional marriage joke!

Seriously, there really has to be some explanation for this, my mind is struggling to comprehend it.

Welcome to America; where teenage girls get kidnapped and locked like animals for 10 years and best friends set you on fire right before your wedding day..

^happened in the UK.

Gotta be reason. Just can't comprehend. :x :smh:

Last edited:
Sure fire cure for cold feet.

Seriously, doe, what the hell, man. I would like more details.

RIP.

Last edited:
Dammit Quagmire.

Giggity

Dammit Quagmire.

Giggity

I really went thru all the spoilers :smh:

any more info on this story? this is insane did he owe them money or something

Back
Top Bottom