Group Interview with Apple Store on Sunday

ct3

What should I expect? Also, does anybody know of someone that works for Apple and what is it like? I mean being a customer and being an an employee are two different things.

is there multiple interviewers or multiple interviewees?

if the former, look at the person speaking but also meet eyes occasionally with others

if the latter, you need to stand out but not make yourself stand out too much

smile

Reactions: ct3
Multiple interviewees in a semi large group getting asked questions.

Make sure.you stand out op and exude some confidence.

Always remember to follow up.

Last edited:
Roll your eyes and make derogatory comments under your breathe while others are answering. It will subconsciously show your interviewers that you are the better candidate.

Assuming you have an iPhone, make sure you have it out and are playing around on it while the interview's going on. That'll show familiarity with Apple products. Bonus points if you can get a Tinder match with one of your fellow interviewees.

Roll your eyes and make derogatory comments under your breathe while others are answering. It will subconsciously show your interviewers that you are the better candidate.

Assuming you have an iPhone, make sure you have it out and are playing around on it while the interview's going on. That'll show familiarity with Apple products. Bonus points if you can get a Tinder match with one of your fellow interviewees.

LOL, I'm pretty sure that's what they want to see from me.

Appreciate the advice ALL!!

I'm looking for P/T work to pay some bills and to take care of my little one for the holidays!!

I'm pretty sure they want me to have a knowledge of Apple's history. My favorite computer of theirs is the DuoDock that was out a about a decade ago.

Last edited:
LOL, I'm pretty sure that's what they want to see from me.

Appreciate the advice ALL!!

I'm looking for P/T work to pay some bills and to take care of my little one for the holidays!!

I'm pretty sure they want me to have a knowledge of Apple's history. My favorite computer of theirs is the DuoDock that was out a about a decade ago.
nice hipster touch picking an obscure comp as your favorite. You'll do great man.

If you have any questions during the interview just post to this thread. I'll be happy to answer em assuming I'm checking the thread.

Best of luck

nice hipster touch picking an obscure comp as your favorite. You'll do great man.

If you have any questions during the interview just post to this thread. I'll be happy to answer em assuming I'm checking the thread.

Best of luck

Preciate that Fam!!

Back
Top Bottom