Grown Ups 2 ..... TURRIBLE vol. Adam Sandler Movies

Jack and Jill :x what .....

I forgot about Chuck & Larry, that was good

I havent seen Reign over me

IMO what makes Adam Sandler movies enjoyable isn't always him, but his supporting cast. In Big Daddy everyone brought the lulz except Sandler.
The Wedding singer slid into my top 3 recently. I didn't think much of it the first time I saw it, but I really noticed his supporting cast coming through with the gold.. His buddy Sammy killed it, Jon Lovitz cameo and of course Steve Buscemi:

Woody allen movies >>>>>>>>>>>>> adam sandler movies

Midnight in paris...annie hall....Manhattan are better than adam sandlers entire filmography

That's your opinion, but I honestly completely disagree..Everyone says all of Sandler's movies/characters are the same but praise Woody's movies for being brilliant..I don't get it..He plays the same stereotypical Jew character in everything he does..I just don't see the appeal of him or his films at all..But like they say "Different strokes for different folks"..

Oh if you mean actors i dunno i never thought about that.

Youre probably right.

IMO what makes Adam Sandler movies enjoyable isn't always him, but his supporting cast. In Big Daddy everyone brought the lulz except Sandler.
The Wedding singer slid into my top 3 recently. I didn't think much of it the first time I saw it, but I really noticed his supporting cast coming through with the gold.. His buddy Sammy killed it, Jon Lovitz cameo and of course Steve Buscemi

Yeah this is what i was saying on the last page.

The movies i named as his good ones didnt rely on him to be THE funny one

On another note though, his cast dont wver have to worry about not having a role. Theyre in almost everyone one of his movies

Haha i liked that movie growin up. Never realized Sandler was in it, always think of Brendan Frazier for that movie

Back
Top Bottom