GS Jordan 12 White/Univ Blue - May 21, 2016

Decided to drive to another local Shoe Palace expecting to take an L but lucked out for me and the wifey. Onto the Flu Games next week. :D

Placed a order for a 9.5y on Eastbay around 2p today.[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]

-Hopefully I dont get cancelled on.[emoji]128533[/emoji]

Last edited:
My pair was being delivered today, but I didn't realize when I pre ordered that it has signature confirmation so they left :frown:

I really wanted these but not upset I didn't get them as I'm more interested in the Flus

Tried for a 8.5Y on Villa, but they only went up to a 7 on the site...

tried FNL but it kept saying sold out when 9 am hit... then when I refreshed and waited out the splash page, the extended sizes were gone

Tried NDC, waited in line and got the sold out message

First release I tried to get this year that I actually failed at.... I even checked out resell on Ebay but I'm not payin $100 or more over for these

I was able to get a size 8.5 at a low key spot today for box price no tax so I gave in

It was the Last pair if not for the price I was going to pass altogether

Last edited:
My Mrs. 7.5 arrived yesterday, my 9.5 shipped today . Pheww, that was close, Beastbay came thru though , after she got hers saturday online,& I didnt, I thought I was gonna miss out on these.

[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
AWOKEN CHARISMA AWOKEN CHARISMA Haven't seen much in hand, or on feet pics.

Got pics my man? Doesn't have to be on feet :wink:

How are they in person, quality wise?

Last edited:
AWOKEN CHARISMA AWOKEN CHARISMA Haven't seen much in hand, or on feet pics.

Got pics my man? Doesn't have to be on feet :wink:

How are they in person, quality wise?
Theyre nice, quality is decent .
The white is actually white, unlike the adult pair usually are, where its kinda cream when its suppose to be white(china white vs vietnam white). She got a couple minor flaws on her pair. But yea I got u , once I get back from work, Ill post pics of hers. [emoji]9996[/emoji]

Last edited:
The worst part is shes been trolling me like "I got mine 1st". She put em right on and has been rubbing it in since yesterday. :lol:

I cant lie I am a lil jealous [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]View media item 2046624

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom