GS9 member turns down 15 year plea deal, gets sentence of 117 1/2 years

not fax
this aint a movie dog

fam if the DA has a High profiled case, KNOWS that they have you on multiple charges & it's also a CONSPIRACY case, your crazy if you think they just offered him 15 w/o demanding something on Rowdy or Bobby. This ***** had 23 counts against him, it's not like they had something that was probable and could lose in court.

Every plea doesn't involve talking,but i'm willing to bet Whatever that homie was only getting that deal if he gave up more information.

Like I said earlier, thats not how snitching works. You don't get a deal for a specific amount of time put on the table under the premise that you WILL snitch. They have to know what you know, what exactly you can offer them by snitching and how helpful/cooperative you will be before they make any kind of specific offer. Meaning you snitch first, then they will use that to determine what your sentence will be. Or take that in to account during the sentencing phase. In order for them to say we'll give you 15 years he would have already had to tell them something.

Decades get shaved off sentences all the time because with the way mandatory minimums are people with multiple charges and/or prior offenses could easily be doing life in prison for non-violent drug crimes. They didn't really need him to snitch cause all these dudes been getting basketball numbers anyways, and they were all offered plea deals I believe. And the dudes who took the deals would have gotten similar sentences if they didn't take them.

not fax
this aint a movie dog

fam if the DA has a High profiled case, KNOWS that they have you on multiple charges & it's also a CONSPIRACY case, your crazy if you think they just offered him 15 w/o demanding something on Rowdy or Bobby. This ***** had 23 counts against him, it's not like they had something that was probable and could lose in court.

Every plea doesn't involve talking,but i'm willing to bet Whatever that homie was only getting that deal if he gave up more information.

Like I said earlier, thats not how snitching works. You don't get a deal for a specific amount of time put on the table under the premise that you WILL snitch. They have to know what you know, what exactly you can offer them by snitching and how helpful/cooperative you will be before they make any kind of specific offer. Meaning you snitch first, then they will use that to determine what your sentence will be. Or take that in to account during the sentencing phase. In order for them to say we'll give you 15 years he would have already had to tell them something.

Decades get shaved off sentences all the time because with the way mandatory minimums are people with multiple charges and/or prior offenses could easily be doing life in prison for non-violent drug crimes. They didn't really need him to snitch cause all these dudes been getting basketball numbers anyways, and they were all offered plea deals I believe. And the dudes who took the deals would have gotten similar sentences if they didn't take them.
Yea ppl not realizing that they took down basically the whole crew ...it can take YEARS to convict just 1 person , best believe the system did a time/cost analysis on taking all of those dudes to trail ...that's why a good amount of em got deals on the table quick n easy closed cases, guaranteed convictions n less money spent ...except for a few cases there's always a deal to be made information or not ...the public cares more about the number of years than the law does, they just wanna win the case n keep it moving

Last edited:
Is Corey Finesse GS9? His music is :pimp:
I saw him in some Shmurda videos but it seems like he got his own thing going on now

you would've thought home boy ate some duded's brain while molesting lil boys in a church wit da time they laying on him though
laugh.gif

do other jurisdictions that ya live in delegate similar #'s when it comes to violence between gang members?
It's a statement. If they have your DNA on 3 separate weapons used to kill people, take the deal.....

Last edited:
Is Corey Finesse GS9? His music is :pimp:
I saw him in some Shmurda videos but it seems like he got his own thing going on now

He is GS9. He tries to distance himself from them but name drops when it's convenient. Son is trash.

Still baffled. If all your boys got football numbers what you think you gonna get? Dudes was thinking they was gonna get their cases tossed on a technicality or something :lol:

Back
Top Bottom