GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

From being a trash organization and team for about 20 years to signing KD

Unbelievable

Let's go kd. I need a jersey.

I also need lil b to lift the curse him being the bay native he is

numbers wise, how does it work and what is the rest of the roster like.
still need a big right?

Still need a big or 2. I have a feeling festus returns. For a small amount of monkey. I hope our draft pic plays well in summer league and makes roster

Just came in here to use a certain word in a sentence for the first time ever. Ya'll squad about to be "lit". :lol: :x

Last edited:
No lie I had a dream that KD signed. And it was a lengthy dream. Press conference and all.

Let the hate grow even more. :nthat:

So looks like we need to find a trade partner for Bogut now?

Sources say Dallas, furthermore, has emerged as a strong potential trade destination for Andrew Bogut, who the Warriors must now move.
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 4, 2016
The Warriors love Bogut and, sources say, are inclined to try to send him to a destination he likes. Bogut and Barnes are also good pals
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 4, 2016

Lol Dallas overpaying for Barnes. No other teams gonna match their offer. Barnes will be the Shawn Marion when he was with the Mavs

First game of the season gonna be LIT and most likely $$$. Gonna mark my calendar for the last place teams for cheap prices lol

Last edited:
:pimp: :pimp: Checked my phone this morning and stumbled onto KD's Twitter the moment he posted it...still in awe/shock.

This season was fun, but man, next season is going to be on another level. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom