GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Warriors got more athletic and more longer. Priority right now is getting our defense right. The offense will come. So glad ibaka ended up on the clips than the lakers. Lakers landing ibaka would give them the best small ball lineup and a likely back2back chip. Them getting gasol sucks but doesn’t move the needle all too much.

Lakers have made some good moves this offseason.

I think I'm ready for this season to begin. Wasn't shocked with Bowman getting cut. I mean some of these players that we began to root for from last season will get cut.

Out of all of this, I do hope Looney is healthy and a big contributor this year. I hope his hip issues are behind him for good.

these MF'in "Oakland" jerseys aint delivering until april? :lol: :lol: :lol: covid-19 ****in up manufacture and distribution? reminds of how long it took them to restock the championship hats a few years ago.

word to what Fozz Fozz said, these oakland joints look like some variant, rec league jersey. but damn it, i know myself. im a sucker for anything Oakland x Warriors even though it's a slap in the face. im still probably gonna buy one

these MF'in "Oakland" jerseys aint delivering until april? :lol: :lol: :lol: covid-19 ****in up manufacture and distribution? reminds of how long it took them to restock the championship hats a few years ago.

word to what Fozz Fozz said, these oakland joints look like some variant, rec league jersey. but damn it, i know myself. im a sucker for anything Oakland x Warriors even though it's a slap in the face. im still probably gonna buy one
Wtf?! They announced these jerseys like 2 months ago and they won’t be distributed til April? :lol: :smh:

I'm interested in seeing how well Paschal plays in season 2. I hope his success was not false. (You know like when I would root for Tony Farmer and Brian Cardinal during the Cohan years lol)

Also hope Smailigic becomes a key rotational player.

they should've had those jerseys i don't know... when they were still in oakland.... c'mon

they were always wearing those CITY jerseys when they were here tho

Last edited:
they should've had those jerseys i don't... when they were still in oakland.... c'mon

they were always wearing those CITY jerseys tho
Ye this whole "we loved Oakland" so much stuff is mad corny. They really hoping for that old fanbase to stick around and pay for them Chase center tix.

edit: FAM any check? :nerd:

barring any additional serious injury, the gsw will win it all this season. mark my words.
I appreciate the confidence but dont see it.
We still lack depth and a 2nd unit as well as continuity. This is basically a brand new team still learning to play together. Count really count last year as most players did not play with Steph and Draymond for multiple games.

I see Wiseman being in foul trouble oftern in early part of season. Hoping Looney is finally a serviceable big that is healthy and not injury prone.

Interesting how Boucher is gonna end up with a longer career then Bell. When Bell got to shine when Boucher went down with an ACL injury and this allowed him to take a longer pather to figure out his game.

Chase gone be a wash this year as well honestly, going to games from the east bay are so inconvient. They might've picked the worst possible locaton for a home arena. Literally surrounded by a hospital and aint nobody tryna catch a ferry after 9pm or make it all the way back to Bart

Warriors length really showed. That was without dray and wise.
If the first game showed anything the warriors gonna lead the league in pace.

even without Dray and Wiseman, our starting lineup and backups last night aren't bad at all....

i'ma go with friscostylez friscostylez - we winnin #4 this year!!!!

edit: did steph pull up from the logo with 18 left on the shot clock like he and dame agreed to? LOL i was switching channels because the kids wanted to watch trolls....

I really liked the defense that I saw from the Warriors. I have high hopes for Oubre this year. Bazemore looked good off the bench and his role. Along with Wanamaker.

What am I missing with Toscano-Anderson? Is he just a hustle/energy type of guy?

I have high hopes for Smailagic and don't understand the hate for a guy who can give you a couple of minutes off the bench every game. I like his aggressiveness, but still needs to be within control and show defensive improvement. Lacob seems to love him lmao

i like the Wanamaker pick up a lot. dude is solid on defense. he doesn't have the same lateral quickness as Klay or Iggy but his hand speed makes up for it. the way he's able to strip the ball from the ball handler reminds me of kawhi

I don't want to get my hopes up this season, but I do hope to see Curry pick up where he left off and that the bench unit produces and helps with creating a complete team.

I'm comfortable with Wiggins at the 3. I hope he builds rapport with Curry.

I'm more worried about Dray & how his body is holding up or will hold up. Historically, undersized 4s don't last long in the league. Hopefully, the break from last year helped.

I really liked the defense that I saw from the Warriors. I have high hopes for Oubre this year. Bazemore looked good off the bench and his role. Along with Wanamaker.

What am I missing with Toscano-Anderson? Is he just a hustle/energy type of guy?

I have high hopes for Smailagic and don't understand the hate for a guy who can give you a couple of minutes off the bench every game. I like his aggressiveness, but still needs to be within control and show defensive improvement. Lacob seems to love him lmao
Yea I just dont see it with Toscano. Love that hes a local kid, but Mulder in a short span looked way better for that last roster spot. Tiny sample size, but im sure the coaching staff will make the right tough decision.

Smailagic def has some skills and like you said has no control out there. The speed of the league just seems to be a little much for him still. In contrast though, Poole seemed to have put in a ton of work in the off season. He looks WAY more comfortable out there. The game has definitely slowed down for him. He looks much more in rythm.

I keep forgetting about Poole. I think he can be a key factor for the W's. He showed a glimpse of his improvement towards the end of last season.

Also forgot about Damion Lee. I don't know how he'll stay on the roster with Bazemore here.

I keep forgetting about Poole. I think he can be a key factor for the W's. He showed a glimpse of his improvement towards the end of last season.

Also forgot about Damion Lee. I don't know how he'll stay on the roster with Bazemore here.
Is he on the cusp as well? He’s a good shooter. Def would like him on the squad

Back
Top Bottom