GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

I was able to grab some upper level corner row 2 for around $215 total for 2 seats.  Fees included.  It's still expensive but actually manageable considering the prices were crazy last year....I know tickets last year sky rocketed during that undefeated streak.  

As much as we like to poke fun at Fitz, and really dland, really sad news to hear his wife passed.

Condolences to him and the rest of his family.

As much as we like to poke fun at Fitz, and really dland, really sad news to hear his wife passed.

Condolences to him and the rest of his family.

Read about it in the morning and to hear Rod Brooks open their show was tough. Can't imagine what his family are going through losing his best friend of 35 years and their kids mother, so sad.

As far as the retro, it's cool, just wish it was the actual jersey and not a modernized version.

Last edited:
Just realized today is media day! Oh man, looks like I'll be looking forward to this team distracting me from the woes of the 49ers and the Giants.

^Nice, is there a media day thread? I've been trying to see the photos from the Warriors coverage. 

Idk why, but I'm looking forward to seeing what Zaza Pachulia can bring to this team.

Fozz Fozz

You have an instagram? If so, search #gswmediaday. There are a good amount of pics/clips.

Last edited:
^Right on, brother. I was able to check some of the photos out yesterday.

Totally forgot that McGee was in camp. If he actually plays within his role and becomes a defender...that would would be amazing.

Just looked up ticket prices on StubHub when the Warriors visit DC 
sick.gif

Still super expensive.

November 28 - Kevin Durant Bobblehead

December 20 - Nate Thurmond Bobblehead

January 10 - Andre Iguodala Bobblehead

just coppped this too 
pimp.gif

Steph Curry "back to back mvp" bobble head October 4th

Klay Thompson San Jose Sharks bobble head October 6th

I'm looking on nbatickets/ticketmaster for seats to the OKC game, but I think I'll just wait until the end of October... Prices tend to go down a bit as you get closer to the actual game date. The tickets I bought for the opener were probably a mistake (I jumped on em with the quickness), cause the seats 3 rows behind are going for like $1,000 more :lol:. Also, those same seats (section 5 row A3) for the next home game are going for about double what I paid.

Back
Top Bottom