GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

I have no problem with this. KD never had anyone in his face like that in OKC. No passive aggressive attitude here, Dray will tell it like it is.
Which is good and I'm all for that...I'm just curious if it's going to affect chemistry between KD and Dray in the future.

They're winning, so it definitely isn't an issue. But if they weren't, I'm sure the beat writers would ride this story out.

I have no problem with this. KD never had anyone in his face like that in OKC. No passive aggressive attitude here, Dray will tell it like it is.
Which is good and I'm all for that...I'm just curious if it's going to affect chemistry between KD and Dray in the future.

They're winning, so it definitely isn't an issue. But if they weren't, I'm sure the beat writers would ride this story out.

no doubt that KD makes this team exponentially better but he's become feeble and the antithesis of himself in multiple crunch time moments in the 4th. quarters one through three, he's moving the ball well, not forcing up bad shots, and demonstrates a helluva an ability to let the game come to him while also attacking the rim relentlessly. then you have moments in a few fourth quarters where he goes in ISO mode,consistently does a crossover, and klanks a 20 foot step back. don't get me wrong, on any other team, this might be the best shot your team can create, but this GSW team is too talented and smart to have possessions where only one dude touches the ball for 20 seconds and then passes it at the last second for his teammate to take a poorly set up 3 pointer. if he's gonna grow on a winning team and get a chip, he's gotta get called out.

nevertheless, look at me complaining about having KD...K ******* D!! 40 games into the season and this **** still doesn't feel real. we're spoiled right now, fam.

Once the Warriors extended the lead, the game was pretty much over. I'm over the Russ v. KD stuff. 

Although I am interested in how Kerr will play the lineups during the ASG. I bet he trolls Russ in some way and pairs him with KD everytime he's on the court.

I loved how Kanter was trying to get up in it with his suit on... LOL

like dude, sit your *** down. you got in a fight with a folding chair and the folding chair won..... :rofl:

I loved how Kanter was trying to get up in it with his suit on... LOL

like dude, sit your *** down. you got in a fight with a folding chair and the folding chair won.....
roll.gif
Right?! 

I didn't understand Russ yelling at KD "I'm coming" when moments later, KD goes up for a dunk and a 3 in his face.

After last night I hope we get Denver in the 1st round.

starters looked uninspired and disinterested early in the game. team deserved that *** whooping.

good to see the 2nd unit getting some major burn in the 4th and at least make it competitive at one point.

i was actually kind of surprised that kerr didn't throw curry and kd back in when the bench got it to 9. would've been a quick steal game.

I really like McCaw. Youngin is confident and energetic. Filling that Barbosa role nicely.

Better win tonight. that 5 games in 7 nights is showing.

Any word on why klay didnt play last game? Rest?

i was actually kind of surprised that kerr didn't throw curry and kd back in when the bench got it to 9. would've been a quick steal game.

I really like McCaw. Youngin is confident and energetic. Filling that Barbosa role nicely.

Better win tonight. that 5 games in 7 nights is showing.

Any word on why klay didnt play last game? Rest?

It just said he was questionable with "foot" as the reason. Another source said it was arch pain, so I don't think it's anything serious.

And we're back finally!

Zaza and D West might be back tonight.

CP3 also a possible return tonight for the Clips, if he plays the game might be a game.

He's been traded twice and released once I believe, so im pretty sure he actually could sign with the Dubs IF im not mistaken

Would he though? Or is he still salty about the way it ended with us >D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom