guy chokes out guy. VOL: with his hands.

Originally Posted by hotshots24

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Why is everyone mad this video is on NT? There's a 20+ page thread of a dude retaliating with a metal rod. What's the difference?

That's what immmm saying. The youtube title said "asian chokes black guy" so i made it the title on NT...didn't know everyone was gonna get mad...it's only a problem cause you guys make it a problem...
wink.gif
You've been on NT long enough to know what you were doing.
grin.gif

Why does it matter that the dude was asian or black? They're both men.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by hotshots24

Why is everyone mad this video is on NT? There's a 20+ page thread of a dude retaliating with a metal rod. What's the difference?

That's what immmm saying. The youtube title said "asian chokes black guy" so i made it the title on NT...didn't know everyone was gonna get mad...it's only a problem cause you guys make it a problem...
wink.gif
You've been on NT long enough to know what you were doing.
grin.gif

Why does it matter that the dude was asian or black? They're both men.

ohwell.gif
 my bad, wasn't really trying to "start" anything, just thought it would be a quite interesting title 
nerd.gif
 sorry

The original thread title is a troll title....meant to create "unnecessary discussion"

Originally Posted by pookieman

The original thread title is a troll title....meant to create "unnecessary discussion"

QFT OP knew what he was doing with the title. This is as bad as the religion threads that keep getting out of hand!

pookieman wrote:
ooIRON MANoo wrote:
Based on the title, you guys keep on pushing that everyone is intimidated/fears black people.

This thread is pointless and will only stir the pot.

I'm saying....crap like this doesn't need to be on NT

Word. I always see this kind of stuff posted and the comments are always like "See! We can beat you!" like there's some kind of competition or something...

I see through your shenanigans op. Lame.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

smh dudes robbing people and don't know how to fight??

sad world.
this is the most astonishing part about the whole thing (atleast to me).

not that i condone robbery or crime, but why you tryin to rob dudes if you dont got the skills to back it up?

to the dude who said that a stair stomp would be OD.  I am of the school of thought that if you initiate the shenanigans against someone, you get anything and everything coming to you even if that includes a stair stomp or soccer kick to the dome or whatever.  Remember that Tacos Del Rio brawl where those 3-4 guys tried to roll up on the 2 kids getting tacos and got destroyed for it?  No sympathy was given for those losers trying to jump those 2 kids.  Same goes for that recent Las Vegas fight video where couple of dudes were jumpin some guy and a random hero comes out of nowhere and wrecks shop. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ya just mad the black dude lost the fight to a lil asian dude....[/color]

I'm not usually the type to get into racial arguments but I don't understand how people are allowing comments like 'kung fu' and 'jackie chan' to slide. Joking or not, it's a disgusting stereotype. If jokes about black people involving 'fried chicken' and 'watermelons' were made, there's an instant uproar. I say these types of jokes shouldn't be made at all. I'm just disturbed as to how more people aren't bothered by these comments.

Originally Posted by arrjae2

laugh.gif
'guy chokes out guy', oh really....

dude put him in a sleeper hold
a "sleeper hold" aka rear naked choke is a choke, genius.

little known fun fact.  Rowdy Roddy Piper, whos go to move was the "sleeper hold" learned the move from the legendary "Judo" Gene LeBell.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

smh dudes robbing people and don't know how to fight??

sad world.
this is the most astonishing part about the whole thing (atleast to me).

not that i condone robbery or crime, but why you tryin to rob dudes if you dont got the skills to back it up?

to the dude who said that a stair stomp would be OD.  I am of the school of thought that if you initiate the shenanigans against someone, you get anything and everything coming to you even if that includes a stair stomp or soccer kick to the dome or whatever.  Remember that Tacos Del Rio brawl where those 3-4 guys tried to roll up on the 2 kids getting tacos and got destroyed for it?  No sympathy was given for those losers trying to jump those 2 kids.  Same goes for that recent Las Vegas fight video where couple of dudes were jumpin some guy and a random hero comes out of nowhere and wrecks shop. 

Link to that taco del rio brawl?

Don't understand why OP made this about gender - what does it matter if it's a "guy" or not.. and that another "guy" is choked.

You've been reported OP.

Check yourself.

:56 - :59  made me laugh, looked like he was going loose it and then he got back to whoopin.

backstory??   Who was the third guy to appear in the video?? 

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Verdykt

anyone else automatically substitute in the benny hill theme music while watching this?
hahahaha guilty!

if you play the benny hill music in your head it makes this video 100x more funny.

for the guy asking bout the tacos del rio brawl, just google it and i'm sure you will find a dozen different places that have it uploaded.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

I'm not usually the type to get into racial arguments but I don't understand how people are allowing comments like 'kung fu' and 'jackie chan' to slide. Joking or not, it's a disgusting stereotype. If jokes about black people involving 'fried chicken' and 'watermelons' were made, there's an instant uproar. I say these types of jokes shouldn't be made at all. I'm just disturbed as to how more people aren't bothered by these comments.
But I'm guessing you're not bothered by "chris tucker" at all are you?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

But I'm guessing you're not bothered by "chris tucker" at all are you?
Actually it does too. I just didn't mention it because I'm trying to point out the fact that people aren't bothered by the stereotypical Asian comments. That's why I said these types of jokes shouldn't be made. It's dumb and people are trying too hard to be funny.

Don't understand why OP made this about species- what does it matter if it's a "human" or not.. and that another "human" is choked.

You've been reported OP.

Check yourself.

Back
Top Bottom