Guy with plan for Airport security. Is he nuts or onto something. Video included.

Originally Posted by eight2one

how come they always attack thru airplanes??

So many otherways to terrorize.
Airlines are one of the biggest consumers of oil in the world (if not the biggest.)

If people are too scared to travel on planes, oil sales will plummet.

Oil is one of few precious materials still handled in U.S. currency. If the sales of oil stopped, the U.S. would be virtually bankrupt. (more so than italready is.)

In 2000, Saddam Hussein proposed that oil should be sold in euros...

now that they have those unmanned aircraft, i think airlines should put all checked baggage in one of those and then send it behind the passenger jet. i knowthat would double air traffic and be more expensive, but it would also cut down on the amount of time employees needed to go through checked baggage. afterall, blowing up a drone plane is nothing compared to killing a couple hundred people. just a thought.

now that they have those unmanned aircraft, i think airlines should put all checked baggage in one of those and then send it behind the passenger jet. i knowthat would double air traffic and be more expensive, but it would also cut down on the amount of time employees needed to go through checked baggage. afterall, blowing up a drone plane is nothing compared to killing a couple hundred people. just a thought.

Originally Posted by MoeMZA

I say we profile for CIA/FBI agents.

The recent alleged terrorist act in Detroit was a setup to have justification to go into Yemen and have a military presence in that country......SO OBVIOUS!

The US just needs to leave that alone.

on a side note, that chick is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow that's probably the stupidest thing i have ever heard.

that would just make everything worse.

what a dumb@#$

Back
Top Bottom