Guys ****BEWARE**** of WestChicago" Half Bear All Bull"

MrBigBusiness,

1. He states the "jordan in background is not included", With logic, he means the box is not included and is meerly for looks.
2. Next, he does not state that those shoes are from the "BMP" pack.
3. You should ask for more detailed pictures and original box before you make an assumption this big.
4. the key chain is suspecious, however you should ask why its included.
5. In your last pic, you point out where he lives. I fail to understand why that pic is useful? He states he is from Chicago and currently resides inBakersfield,CA. I don't see anything wrong with that. He could of moved, been stationed, relocated who knows, ASK!

Am I defending w3stchicago?

No. I am simply pointing out that you have weak evidence to prove someone is dealing with fakes.

All i am asking is to show a little more evidence.

Originally Posted by nikes06

MrBigBusiness,

1. He states the "jordan in background is not included", With logic, he means the box is not included and is meerly for looks.
3. You should ask for more detailed pictures and original box before you make an assumption this big.
5. In your last pic, you point out where he lives. I fail to understand why that pic is useful? He states he is from Chicago and currently resides in Bakersfield,CA. I don't see anything wrong with that. He could of moved, been stationed, relocated who knows, ASK!

No. I am simply pointing out that you have weak evidence to prove someone is dealing with fakes.

You're kidding right
laugh.gif
. 54$ for a DS pair of old loves, on top ofonly having one picture? The key chain is a give a way. Why would he include a real key chain with a fake pair of shoes? Just put 2 and 2 together.

The shape is also way off, and he has bought fake products besides selling them.

He doesn't state there from the bmp pack because they are straight up from a variant box. What other color way would they be. OG? PATENT LEATHER? LOL, comeon now you sound foolish.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

MrBigBusiness,

5. In your last pic, you point out where he lives. I fail to understand why that pic is useful? He states he is from Chicago and currently resides in Bakersfield,CA. I don't see anything wrong with that. He could of moved, been stationed, relocated who knows, ASK!

You're kidding right
laugh.gif
. 54$ for a DS pair of old loves, on top of only having one picture? The key chain is a give a way. Why would he include a real key chain with a fake pair of shoes? Just put 2 and 2 together.

The shape is also way off, and he has bought fake products besides selling them.

He doesn't state there from the bmp pack because they are straight up from a variant box. What other color way would they be. OG? PATENT LEATHER? LOL, come on now you sound foolish.

y would he sell them for thats much thts why they are fake

Hmmmmm, a Very Sad turn of events. Funny thing about this guy, always claimed to be quite knowledgeable about Jays, and would always but me on blast for notknowing what I'm talking about when I used Leak Alot of Info (Which 99% of has been alarmingly accurate) ... Which I why I don't post as often anymore.With Goons like him and others like him it just isn't worth it anymore, and this really Slams the point on home for me...... Till Next Time

'Nuff Said.

MrBigBusiness,

^^^ PERFECT...I DONT SEE HOW ANYONE CAN SAY THOSE J'S IN THE AUCTION AREN'T FAKE. I LOOKED AT MY BMP'S AND THEN AT THE PIC AND WAS LIKE
indifferent.gif
. HE PROBABLY BOUGHT THESE AND REALIZED THEY WERE FAKE THEN TRIED TO PASSON VIA EBAY.

Thanks for the heads up.

But that auction is so blatantly shady, I hope no one with any shoe knowledge or ebay experience would actually have bid of those.

The detective work is always impressive on this board. It's a good thing too because without it, a lot more of us would be getting ripped off.
Thanks to the guys that are looking out for everyone.

Sup Nike Talk. What a shame. You trying to put me on blast, but lemme do this really quick...Hold up.

oK, nvm that. I had bought these shoes from some website, Miloshoes.com. Didnt know they were fake. If you look at the description where does it say theseare authentic. Never said they were authentic and to the people who email me asking me if they were authentic, I clearly said no. To me there is nothing wrongwith this. So it is the buyers fault for not asking and another thing, these never left my house. I still have them till this day. Thats why i said hold up buti couldnt find my camera.

Wow this man has been crushed...This is the guy that always says NT'ers hate and blah blah blah. Selling fakes which is sad. And who cares if you dontstate that they are authentic, you clearly didnt state they were real. You are trying to deceive people. Which is sad. NT is a family that loves sneakers, andhates fakes. And you are selling the one thing that this family hates. SAD.

smh.gif
at you. It's like you support selling fakes. Throw them away or burn them. Nobody WANTS to be fooled into buying fakes so why would you even think about doing that to someone?

%$*
roll.gif
lol @ dude tryin to defend his boy....
roll.gif
roll.gif
you must rock fakes too then.... hahah the things Nt'ers do nowadays... this is what the shoegame has come to...

Back
Top Bottom