Guys ****BEWARE**** of WestChicago" Half Bear All Bull"

I still remember when this guy would grave dig everything he saw and tried to get his post count up to try and look reputable. I still/always will thinkhe's a clown, but it's funny once he got suspended, he tried typing with proper grammar and what not, like he was some new person. Then we find thisout. What a clown.

dude apologized so its over as far as i'm concerned. i can see how someone new to niketalk could make that mistake if they were in the same situation. i'm really happy to see that this site researches people like this though. makes me feel even safer about buying from fellow nters, nowing that the sitewatches out like this.

Hate the man all you want, but atleast he came on the board to apologize even if its fake or not. He didn't run away like many other frauds and I respectthe fact that he bought fakes and even said they were fakes, but personally I would donate not sell fakes. But in the auction you should have atleast made itclearly that there fakes and why you have them.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

If you look at the description where does it say these are authentic. Never said they were authentic and to the people who email me asking me if they were authentic, I clearly said no. To me there is nothing wrong with this.

It's ok. You guys can think whatever you want about me, I did try to sell fakes, I do apoligize to the whole community and Mr big business miami dolphins fan, you did a great job. Whenever you want to come to Cali make sure you hit me up. I owe you one for trying to flame you when clearly you got me pretty good. I joined NikeTalk in october about 2 weeks before I tried to sell them fakes. I have learned a lot from here and do now know that what I did was wrong. Mrbigbusiness like I said if you ever want to meet Joey Porter or if you even like him, hit me up I can make it happen. Once again sorry Nike Talk.
Just remember he didn't say Joey Porter of the Dolphin's he just said "Joey Porter' You're going to end up with this dude:

jb6bkp.jpg
lmfao thats halarious good one.... I admit i got scammed once when i was younger but i didnt try to resell them i got my money back from payapl iopened a dispute and i gave the shoes to a kid i saw in the streets who looked very poor, i told him to come to my house and he came and i gave him the shoeslol this was in DR not in the states obviously, but yea he was mad happy and his mom came to my house the next day cause she didnt believe him lol

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

I still remember when this guy would grave dig everything he saw and tried to get his post count up to try and look reputable. I still/always will think he's a clown, but it's funny once he got suspended, he tried typing with proper grammar and what not, like he was some new person. Then we find this out. What a clown.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Thanks for the info

Yes i am embarresed. w3stchicago who sells fakes. I was mad when i recieved the shipment and I all wanted was for me not to lose my money. So I made a huge mistake. I learned that I just didnt lose my money I lost the respect from all my fellow NikeTalkers. I dont sell shoes so I wont have to worry about not selling on here. I own nothing but legit kicks excluding that pair. I refuse to start all over, dont care about the 300 post, only interested in buying anyways. After that incident I've read many post talking about fakes and how not to sell them after you've been scammed just throw them away and report it to proper authorities, and I felt guilt everytime I read stuff like that. But just because I sold a fake doesnt mean I dont know info on jays. I have really studied my kicks really hard and have a lot of info on them. This was the past that I was ashamed of, but hopefully everybody can get through it. Im not asking anyone to forgive me, just apoligizing to the whole forum.
Wait........................ Isn't this the same guy who started gravedigging on NT to boost his post count?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, we cansmell a fraud from a mile away! I knew you were funny styles!!!!!!!!

not to side with him but he does say in the auction that the box in the background is not included and how do you know he didnt buy that keychain. you can getthose from anywhere.
still suspect tho.

not to side with him but he does say in the auction that the box in the background is not included and how do you know he didnt buy that keychain. you can getthose from anywhere.
still suspect tho.

still suspect tho.

hmmm doesnt matter if you didnt say authentic...the fact that you said Jordan 1 is selling them off as authentic. Do you go around to stores asking for Jordans(expecting them to be fake? of course not)...so if one buyer didnt ask but relied on your title and statement that they are air jordan 1 and the fact it statedthat you could put in your collection???? its their fault?

tisk tisk shame on you for not saying they are variants. But I forgive your mistake, everyone deserves a second chance. But im sure its a lesson learned andrep in regards to selling at least is the most important thing, so be mindful my friend.

I have seen many ebayers state in big bold fonts stating they are not real, i give them credit and hope they make as much as they can since they disclosedeverything.

disappointed.jpg

Yes i am embarresed. w3stchicago who sells fakes. I was mad when i recieved the shipment and I all wanted was for me not to lose my money. So I made a huge mistake. I learned that I just didnt lose my money I lost the respect from all my fellow NikeTalkers. I dont sell shoes so I wont have to worry about not selling on here. I own nothing but legit kicks excluding that pair. I refuse to start all over, dont care about the 300 post, only interested in buying anyways. After that incident I've read many post talking about fakes and how not to sell them after you've been scammed just throw them away and report it to proper authorities, and I felt guilt everytime I read stuff like that. But just because I sold a fake doesnt mean I dont know info on jays. I have really studied my kicks really hard and have a lot of info on them. This was the past that I was ashamed of, but hopefully everybody can get through it. Im not asking anyone to forgive me, just apoligizing to the whole forum.

NT fam, he apologized and realized he was wrong. So i think we need to let it go.

^^ agreed...

although this is exactly why i am 100% confident doing any deal on NT cause i know that should clown try and scam the fam has my back and would fully recoverall damages!

god bless the NT community!!!

yea ....dude did seem a little iffy....good looks on the detective work...as far as his apology goes....
indifferent.gif
....son is'nt sorry for sellin fakes...he's sorry he was caughtsellin fakes...big difference

see that's where you messed up right in ur second sentence. You only care about yourself and you don't give a crap if someone elsereceives fakes and u put them in the position u were just in. Get the hell out of here son with that bull. it's not always about yourself man. you said ityourself, u were pissed u got fakes so why give someone else fakes.... ****!

wow, i just read every post by everyone and im truly glad to see this kind of detective work, ive bought from many NT sellers (you know who you are) and had noproblems, im glad to see this kind of crap exposed. im a collector and true Sneaker/Jordan Head and have been scammed out of my hard earned money once beforeand hate to have it happen again. this kind of crap should not be tolerated in this community.

Originally Posted by free da juice

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just to play devil's advocate, nowhere in this auction does it claim that those Jordan's are "authentic" or "real". It is all truthactually. Those really are brand new Jordan's (which happen to be fake). It's up to the buyer to read in between the lines of the object description,and if you get got, either you're not a real sneaker head, or you just don't understand reading comprehension... Yeah, there are sellers out there whoare really tricky, and DO claim to be authentic, with REAL pictures, etc, but pertaining to the auction pictured, it was a no brainer...

Thanks for the info tho, we need to put a stop to fake sellers.

Back
Top Bottom