Guys you thought would make it to the league

I feel like there are so many guys that killed it in college, but just couldn't adjust to the pros.

Shame, but it was still fun as hell watching them.

I feel like there are so many guys that killed it in college, but just couldn't adjust to the pros.

Shame, but it was still fun as hell watching them.

Made a post a while back about my boy who is working on this doc... Supposed to come out real soon although its supposed to have already been out. I think they're dealing with technicalities now so look out for this...

Made a post a while back about my boy who is working on this doc... Supposed to come out real soon although its supposed to have already been out. I think they're dealing with technicalities now so look out for this...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

In here watching the Arizona/Illinois game from 05, Salim's jumper was so damn wet man.
Better shooter than JJ but got no love. If Salim played on the east coast, people would talk about him as the greatest shooter ever. His numbers were INSANE.

In here watching the Arizona/Illinois game from 05, Salim's jumper was so damn wet man.
Better shooter than JJ but got no love. If Salim played on the east coast, people would talk about him as the greatest shooter ever. His numbers were INSANE.

Salim-Stoudamire3.jpg

acie5.jpg

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Gerry McNamara.

laugh.gif

Was first year I really watched NCAA ball, and thought dude was legit.
laugh.gif

Felt like he was in college for 8 years.. Have no idea why

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Gerry McNamara.

laugh.gif

Was first year I really watched NCAA ball, and thought dude was legit.
laugh.gif

Felt like he was in college for 8 years.. Have no idea why

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Yep he had a higher % and more makes from 3 that year.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Yep he had a higher % and more makes from 3 that year.

Scottie shoulda left after he beat Pitt, but seeing Kyle Lowry + Foye and Cunningham to an extent get their shot in the L takes a bit of sting off,
Those teams when they ran basically 3-4 guards at a time and let it rain 3's was amazing.

Scottie shoulda left after he beat Pitt, but seeing Kyle Lowry + Foye and Cunningham to an extent get their shot in the L takes a bit of sting off,
Those teams when they ran basically 3-4 guards at a time and let it rain 3's was amazing.

Pepe Sanchez
Shumpert(went to cuse wore # 3 and high socks)
Eric Williams (WF)
Justin Gray
Scooter Penn
Michael Wright
Brandon Heath
Bryce Taylor

Pepe Sanchez
Shumpert(went to cuse wore # 3 and high socks)
Eric Williams (WF)
Justin Gray
Scooter Penn
Michael Wright
Brandon Heath
Bryce Taylor

Originally Posted by MBen32

Salim-Stoudamire3.jpg

acie5.jpg
Kinda funny you posted both of these lefty guards who were drafted by the Hawks. I watched both of them up close in their tenures with Atlanta. Salim could've stuck with the squad, but Mr. Potato Head just didn't give him an opportunity to showcase his skills. As good as his jumper is he should be in the league right now.

Acie Law's game just didn't translate to the NBA and work well with the Hawks, he wasn't necessarily a true point so he wasn't much of an option.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Salim-Stoudamire3.jpg

acie5.jpg
Kinda funny you posted both of these lefty guards who were drafted by the Hawks. I watched both of them up close in their tenures with Atlanta. Salim could've stuck with the squad, but Mr. Potato Head just didn't give him an opportunity to showcase his skills. As good as his jumper is he should be in the league right now.

Acie Law's game just didn't translate to the NBA and work well with the Hawks, he wasn't necessarily a true point so he wasn't much of an option.

Taquan Dean at Louisville
Woulda been drafted if he left his Junior Year with Francisco Garcia

Playin Euro Ball now at least
grin.gif

Taquan Dean at Louisville
Woulda been drafted if he left his Junior Year with Francisco Garcia

Playin Euro Ball now at least
grin.gif

From Arizona I can think of:

Adams_Hassan.jpg

52476592.jpg.2744_display_image.jpg

250px-Mustafa_Shakur_running_point.jpg

marcuswilliams.jpg

JerrydBayless.widec.jpg

All of these players got drafted, but none have really impacted the league at all. Even Jordan Hill has had more of an impact than any of these guys. And to the dude who posted about the Illinois/Ariz game from 2005, that was the most emotional I've ever been in my life over a basketball game
mad.gif
We just havent been the same ever since

From Arizona I can think of:

Adams_Hassan.jpg

52476592.jpg.2744_display_image.jpg

250px-Mustafa_Shakur_running_point.jpg

marcuswilliams.jpg

JerrydBayless.widec.jpg

All of these players got drafted, but none have really impacted the league at all. Even Jordan Hill has had more of an impact than any of these guys. And to the dude who posted about the Illinois/Ariz game from 2005, that was the most emotional I've ever been in my life over a basketball game
mad.gif
We just havent been the same ever since

Back
Top Bottom