GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

A little disappointing with the beats on this one but still cool to see his process. First sample had a ton of potential though.

Ok... so I'm holding out hope for a griselda show in the southeast but it doesn't look like they're going to add more dates to this tour which is disappointing...

But i would feel better if I could at least have the opportunity to cop a black, green or really any color at tnis point reject hoodie and/or a griselda on steroids tour tee. I was hoping more people would throw them on eBay by now. :frown:

heard they under shady/aftermath now.

da music is tuffffffffffffff.

its like da pompousness that Ghostface had in his prime, all da time.

Their music is like a combo of wu and dipset IMO. Songs like Rick boxes is like some wu **** and songs like hall or luger or spurs remind me of dipset.

you're not far off considering Cam's favorite rapper was ghostface so there's overlap in influences.

Ok... so I'm holding out hope for a griselda show in the southeast but it doesn't look like they're going to add more dates to this tour which is disappointing...

But i would feel better if I could at least have the opportunity to cop a black, green or really any color at tnis point reject hoodie and/or a griselda on steroids tour tee. I was hoping more people would throw them on eBay by now. :frown:

Man at least they aint announce your city & then you look on the schedule and it aint nowhere to be found :stoneface: :smh:

Hope they come to Philly after they get a lil bigger. A show at TLA would be appreciated :pimp:

Last edited:
New Benny:

Camellia's (Produced by Green Lantern)

artworks-000231859515-20tl0n-t500x500.jpg

There is a "Butcher on Steroids" project coming out soon as well.

Last edited:
wsg is dropping something 08/18 too...seems like a tape since he announced it that far in advance.

also gxfr is on def jam now too.

wsg is dropping something 08/18 too...seems like a tape since he announced it that far in advance.

also gxfr is on def jam now too.

Well Paul Rosenberg is CEO of Def Jam now, so Def Jam and Interscope are practically 1 company now lol

Wow, that's crazy! I've been waiting for more new Doom too. When is it dropping though?

I just created a thread, should of known the news of the Doom collab would be in here. I am definitely looking forward to this project.

Back
Top Bottom