GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

[Video][/Video]

Hall n Nash. :pimp:. Daringer lost his damn mind with this beat . This has got to be me favorite back n forth from both of these dudes I love this damn tape.

...dope on me at the lil' homie's graduation.
He caught his 1st body, I told him congratulations!

:lol:

Pm me as well. Need that.

Also when is goat dropping..? Could have sworn son said dec. 20....

Gotta be honest and say that I'm not feeling how they don't really promote Benny. He's mad nice and comes off as really humble. He's basically doing this thing by himself. Also it'd be nice to get mach hommy back in Griselda too.

Gotta be honest and say that I'm not feeling how they don't really promote Benny. He's mad nice and comes off as really humble. He's basically doing this thing by himself. Also it'd be nice to get mach hommy back in Griselda too.

Yea idk whats going on there with that promo situation. They aint even promote My First Brick & that jawn was fire. I thought Benny was their cousin too?

And Mach Hommy either done rapping or working with Knxwledge & Earl Sweatshirt. Hopefully he does a real release & not that limited only ********

Bruh more ppl gotta hear Benny. He spits the realest **** outta of all them. Conway raps the hardest, WSG raps with the most charisma but Benny raps with prob the most emotion. His ish is hard in a Styles P kinda way. BOTH of his mixtapes are great. If he woulda put them together as an album i woulda copped forreal

I just recently started listening to WSG. I think he's dope as hell. Through him I heard Conway, he's ill too. I gotta really check out Griselda Records. They've got a lot of dope MCs. Their production is nice too!

I just recently started listening to WSG. I think he's dope as hell. Through him I heard Conway, he's ill too. I gotta really check out Griselda Records. They've got a lot of dope MCs. Their production is nice too!
Have you heard the hitler wears Hermes series?

Have you heard the hitler wears Hermes series?

I've heard the 4th HWH and I didn't like it as much as I like Flygod or There's God. I haven't heard all of the HWH though. Would you happen to have a link to them? Sat down and watched a doc about WSG and Conway, crazy to hear that dude was hit in the back of the head and it paralyzed his face. He's hella grimy with it.

I recognize ya SN from the SB Dunk thread :nthat:

Some of favs from Griselda Records so far are...

Conway - Reject 2

Westside Gunn & Conway - Griselda Ghost

Westside Gunn & Conway - Don't Get Scared Now

Benny - My First Brick & 17 Bullets

Westside Gunn & Conway - Hall & Nash

All of them are fire

I recognize ya SN from the SB Dunk thread :nthat:

Some of favs from Griselda Records so far are...

Conway - Reject 2

Westside Gunn & Conway - Griselda Ghost

Westside Gunn & Conway - Don't Get Scared Now

Benny - My First Brick & 17 Bullets

Westside Gunn & Conway - Hall & Nash

All of them are fire

You already know! I stay in that thread! Good to see you in here my friend!

Yeah, I just got all of WSG's albums. Got Griselda Ghost and DBSN as well. "Rich Porter" off Ghost is FIRE! I'm going to listen to Benny as well. Haven't heard anything from him but I keep hearing about him. The really got a good thing going! The music is too trill!

Back
Top Bottom