gym cancellation letter??

I get billed on the 15th of every month and thinking of canceling.. whats the best day to mail the letter and can i still goto that gym until they get the letter?

who the !!%% mails a letter? just call em b!
if they dont get in time your getting billed on the 15th no matter what, its automatic

say if i do it like on May 3 can i still goto the gym to workout? its sad thats how you do it but its only a few towns from the location of the gym

Yeah once your billed its over and they usually require an advanced cancellation notice. Some gyms actually charge you to cancel so I would contact them and find out.

It's 2012 homie who sends mail any more anyways?

I'd assume just cancel the 1st week of the next month if you trying to extend that membership no funnies

Some of these gyms are straight trolls. I had one bill me for two months after my membership expired because I didn't write and send in a cancellation letter.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Some of these gyms are straight trolls. I had one bill me for two months after my membership expired because I didn't write and send in a cancellation letter.

same $+@$ happened to me. made my damn account go negative twice
mad.gif

If you call and cancel before the 15th they'll usually prorate you and credit back the difference. Some memberships have you pay first and last month dues, so if you canceled you will still have that last month. It is just dependent on the contract you initially signed. 

Check your contract! It stipulated how cancellation procedures were to take place. For instance, LA Fitness you have to mail in a letter in order for them to cancel. I know most gyms require an official letter be mailed to them. Most likely you'll be able to use the gym till the last day in your billing cycle.

Originally Posted by kickstart

Check your contract! It stipulated how cancellation procedures were to take place. For instance, LA Fitness you have to mail in a letter in order for them to cancel. I know most gyms require an official letter be mailed to them. Most likely you'll be able to use the gym till the last day in your billing cycle.

What if I verbally say I want to cancel.. Does that count?

At my gym I have to cancel two weeks in advance, or else they will bill me for the month. Same goes for when they put my account on hold, I had to give them a 2 week notice in order for them to put it on hold. I don't think there is anyway to cheat the system bro, they know what they are doing.

Gyms these days make it as hard as possible to quit. I think they figure if you're too lazy to go to the gym, you'll be too lazy to mail a letter.

i canceld today and the guy told me it would take 30 days, so i will join the other gym the next day i have no work

Back
Top Bottom