Haitian Jack (Strange but possibly true tales in hip hop)

Look, to be simple, if you don't like the man and his music there is really no need to talk about him. Ya'll talked lot of sht but I would like to see you how would you deal with those situations in his place. Time was, if you want to be accepted in the bizz prove something. Pac gave his life for the game. If you don't like it, your problem. And I don't like when people talk something they don't know about, but just to bring the mans name down.

You Tupac worshipers are a funny bunch :lol:

Gave his life for the game :lol:

Its funny you say that. Take a look at the West (I don't know about now) and how the hood dudes made they way in. Most of the independent labels you see (Thizz, Sick Wid It, Livewire) most of those dudes got one foot if not both firmly planted in the streets. And like you said its not the rappers, they don't have the money, its the heads of these labels who got they money by hook or crook and decided to get into the music.

I used to work with alot of artists in the bay and it was funny to me, cause you would have guys with only a small following, but they had the money, cars, women like they were big time and thats was due to the people behind him (the real gangsters with money).

Thizz :smh:

Like RBL posse pretty much most of the members in that group got killed

I heard about Thizz after reading up some stuff on Mac Dre. The whole thing about Mac doing time for a bank robbery he supposedly had nothing to do with was crazy. Them Thizz dudes seem pretty real though I would def like to hear more if someone wants to explain (I can take a PM I know how the web is)

^^^ If one knows his story and what he's about, why would anyone still associate with him? Shows the character or lack thereof of a lot of these bammas. Next week he'll be rapping about F snitches.

Back
Top Bottom