Half off papa johns Vol again lol

shhhh...I still have the PJ box outside by my garage.well those bbq chicken is legit.

Thanks op..

I'm tired of PJ now
laugh.gif
but good looking OP
This

Boost, what up! To me it isn't good at all. You haven't missed/won't miss anything by not eating Papa John's pizza.

Chuck E. Cheese's pizza is wayyy better than Papa John's. That's saying a lot.

Boost, what up! To me it isn't good at all. You haven't missed/won't miss anything by not eating Papa John's pizza.
Chuck E. Cheese's pizza is wayyy better than Papa John's. That's saying a lot.

Word? Yall must be by some boo boo PJ spots cause the PJ closest to me is delicious. Never had tried it before until they recently opened one a couple miles away. Their pizza is better than all the fast food pizza joints around my way.

Oh well though, to each their own.

Thanks for the code OP!!!

Guess more pizza for me this week then. :pimp: I prefer PJ's over the other two main ones (Domino's, Pizza Hut), but Costco's is still better. The garlic sauce is good...I go through like 3 cups for a large pizza. :lol: :x

I got a pair of jeans that are tight but im never gonna fit into em with all this papajohns
laugh.gif

Yolo though
realtalk im in the same situation. copped some skinny jeans. at the store they fit perfect but now the legs feel so tight waist is still good tho.

Bruh where's the spot to enter the code at? I can find it this time for some reason. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom