Half-ton mom

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

how is it even possible to eat that much?

thats like eating 6 to 7 big mac meals a day filled with trans fat/sugar/etc... Wash it down with two bottles of 2 liters of sodas.

How you let yourself get like that and she has kids too.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Once she got to 500 pounds, did the thought ever cross her mind to lose some weight?
For real. I dont feel sorry for these people one bit. If you starting to get over weight, close your mouth and exercise.

-The Juice

You think she doesn't want to? Food is her drug. People get cancer from smoking, she gains weight from eating so much. Have a little empathy for her.

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

Once she got to 500 pounds, did the thought ever cross her mind to lose some weight?
For real. I dont feel sorry for these people one bit. If you starting to get over weight, close your mouth and exercise.

-The Juice

You think she doesn't want to? Food is her drug. People get cancer from smoking, she gains weight from eating so much. Have a little empathy for her.

The people around her could have helped her instead of just making the problem worse though.

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

-The Juice

The people around her could have helped her instead of just making the problem worse though.
What are you going to do? Starve her to death?

There is never a real turning point (getting that big I mean) with people like this....they gradually get to this point over the years and then when theirhealth is TRULY at risk they start making changes.....it's a shame tho....nobody wants to die like this....I feel for her kids....

RIP .....she did deserve to get the help she wanted from early tho....when I see people in need of help, I help....I say or do something, whether they like itor not...but that's just me
tired.gif

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

-The Juice

Well, meth is illegal, but people find some way to get it. I'm not saying she is faultless, but some of the comments people say are damn immature.

i was just watching it.. then i turned away to watch superman
laugh.gif

i turned back 2 minutes before it went off.. sucks that she died
tired.gif

Damn she died? I turned it off at the part where they showed the leaking
grin.gif

That's really sad though, RIP

The only medical procedure they should perform is a lobotomy. Even if you have a medical condition that leaves you predisposed to gain weight or somethingalong those lines I have absolutely no sympathy for someone who lets themselves go to the point of 900lbs. Obese people are a real burden to society fromhealth care cost, to lack of productivity.
smh.gif
%#%#@!# scum of the earth.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

The only medical procedure they should perform is a lobotomy. Even if you have a medical condition that leaves you predisposed to gain weight or something along those lines I have absolutely no sympathy for someone who lets themselves go to the point of 900lbs. Obese people are a real burden to society from health care cost, to lack of productivity.
smh.gif

Scum of the earth?

Really?

Wow.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

The only medical procedure they should perform is a lobotomy. Even if you have a medical condition that leaves you predisposed to gain weight or something along those lines I have absolutely no sympathy for someone who lets themselves go to the point of 900lbs. Obese people are a real burden to society from health care cost, to lack of productivity.
smh.gif

Scum of the earth?

Really?

Wow.

laugh.gif
was exaggerating lil' bit but still. How bout "Bottom of societies totem poll"? Better?

Originally Posted by oo206oo

smh.gif

Scum of the earth?

Really?

Wow.
laugh.gif
yea i guess there are a number of murderers and childmolesters in fairly decent shape.

Back
Top Bottom