Halloween in Santa Barbara?

Whats good my SOcal folk?

Me and a few of my buddies are gonna head out to Santa Barbara this year for Halloween. Never been so I'm not quite sure what to expect (I kno it crackstho for sure) Any of ya'll from the area or gonna be in the area know wassup?

I'm sure there gonna be crazy school parties and all that, but where is the prime location I should look to head out to? What about housing? How thehotels/motels be looking like around that time?

UCSB.

Cops are extremely strict and its way overcrowded. It's cool for your first time, but I wouldn't see myself going there again for Halloween.

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

UCSB.

Cops are extremely strict and its way overcrowded. It's cool for your first time, but I wouldn't see myself going there again for Halloween.
this

i went in 05 and 06
pimp.gif

I no longer go to UCSB, but I'll be goin' back to IV for Halloween this year.

Last year I was able to hook up some NTers with some parking spots at my old place, gonna have to look for a place to park this year =/

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

UCSB.

YEA man! Other than the johnnys, it's str8 up. You gonna have alotta fun. So manyy b_sssssssssssssss lol

dont go to sb without no fetti cuz @!@+ happens. forget a cab they expensive and kinda hard to catch, people will charge $40 and up for parking, its alwaysbest if you know someone that stays in the iv's cuz hotels jack up their prices and when youre all wasted and blown hit up super cuccas and get a chickenbreakfast burrito
pimp.gif

I V is nuts!!! park off hollister at the jack in the box and catch a cab up to the school! make sure you som protection too!!!lol

way overrated nowadays and too crowded.

best if you know someone there who has a spot there, otherwise u gonna be walkin around randomly like 90% of the people there.

park in goleta, taxi over at 10 a head...hit me up if yall need a spot 2 party at, my boy hot niiiiice pad...make sure u strap up, i got damn mono last yr

I'm going with some buddies as well, I got friends from UC Riverside going as well and myself from CSULA haha..
help a bro out with spots to hit up...

Went for the first time, wasn't quite as crazy as I expected but reportedly there was only 25,000 people there, last year I heard there was 75,000. Stillhad mad fun though, you gotta go up there an known people with houses.

Back
Top Bottom