Halloween: starring Jamie Lee Curtis - Executive produced by John Carpenter Oct. 2018

Saw it last night :pimp:

9.2/10

Movie was dope, but can't believe they put a scene with him
killing a kid in it. The kid that found the bus crashed and Myers raises up from the back seat and kills him by repeatedly smashing his body into the steering wheel.

Also, another part that my heart was pounding at was when he killed the lady in the house and then starts...
walking towards the baby crying in the crib yo if he would have killed that baby OMG :wow: can you imagine.

The music was dope too and real menacing for the scenes that benefited for it.

My cheeks were clenched when ol girl was going through the crib closing stuff off with the shotty.

Also, this is probably the most gore in a Halloween flick they straight didn't hold back anything and went full all out.

Couldn't believe your first spoiler either, BUT I'm glad they did it because it set the tone and made me realize all bets were off.

Not sure on the twist you guys are referring to.

Can you throw it in a spoiler.

I'm assuming it is the twist with

doctor that replaces Loomis turning bad and trying to do a family reunion

But I could be wrong.

Fill me in though.

ya the doctor was shady AF... caught me off guard... the movie was dope... i wasnt as scared maybe cuz im older and prally depressed so im desensitized lol... but some of the scenes had some suspense especially the end and the kill scenes were graphic....this makes me want to watch the series from the OG and the sequels after.... the granddaughter was dope and her friend too :pimp:

Also the daughter and grand daughter thought laurie was being paranoid then when mike came and did his thing they then realized what time it was... and it wasnt no joke :lol:

Last edited:
Enjoyed the movie. Ending was kinda ehh but maybe that's because I'm so used to the newer horror endings. Curious to see if they follow through with the sequel

Last edited:
Saw it last night and I was pretty disappointed. The first 30 minutes were pretty solid but I thought it went downhill after the gas station/auto shop scene.

Jamie Lee Curtis killed the movie for me. Possibly a mix of everacting and bad writing but it was hard to get through her scenes.

I don’t need comedic relief in a Halloween movie during tense scenes either. Some of the comedy would have been a better fit for Freddie vs. Jason.

6/10 for me.

I enjoyed it. Sound was awesome in dolby cinema

that baby scene was intense

The scene of him looking through the window and seconds later in the house killing that mom, classic Michael Myers!! :pimp:

Yea def was a 6/10. Appreciated the easter eggs but it just didnt win me over. I do like it as direct sequel, that alone was my favorite aspect of the whole movie. That kid Julian omg he was hilarious af but I cant stunt that whole piece just felt outta place to me.

Yup, the prodigy trailer seemed way better to me lol. That **** scared me, although they could’ve saved that for the actual movie but whatever.
I feel too much of Halloween was shown in the trailers

bruh, that babysitter doe with the baseball T.....

giphy.gif

Saw the Rob Zombie version a few days ago
That Michael was brutal
If that version was canon, I could understand why Laurie turned out like this 40 years later

Bruh, WTF was this movie? ---> 4 / 8

- The good = Curtis as a traumatized, realistic Sarah Connor + the power/presence of Michael + Julian the young lord
- I'm so conflicted on Judy Greer as Karen -- she was a G in the last scene, but her behavior before was just annoying and unsympathetic
- The granddaughter could get it
- Pour one out for the Sheriff, he was a real one and knew what was up
- Almost everyone made terrible choices throughout the movie -- the moronic goofy dad and how Laurie almost died immediately when Michael grabbed her

Last edited:
Just saw it and it was excellent.

Rob Zombies version was ok but too over the top. This one captured the OG perfectly and a little mix of Zombies menace in it. Storyline was great too

Back
Top Bottom