Handing out VALENTINE cards to random girls, yes simpin. YALL NEED TO DO THIS ON FEB 14

Great job OP
Nt has an idea we can use thanks to OP

Will be using this next year
pimp.gif

I'm soooooooooooo sad I'm sick today. I live in a foreign country and the girls here think I'm good looking but a) they don't speak English and b) they are too nervous to talk, but love to text and/or meet up to drink (then talking is easy of course). This would of been an awesomeeeee way to meet literally 20+ chicks haha. Damnit hahahaha. This is absolutely genius.

I'm soooooooooooo sad I'm sick today. I live in a foreign country and the girls here think I'm good looking but a) they don't speak English and b) they are too nervous to talk, but love to text and/or meet up to drink (then talking is easy of course). This would of been an awesomeeeee way to meet literally 20+ chicks haha. Damnit hahahaha. This is absolutely genius.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Just curious besides writing your number on the card(s) what else did you write in them? If anything at all...

real life...

nothing. just on the "from" part it said... my name and # and i let spidey do the rest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Just curious besides writing your number on the card(s) what else did you write in them? If anything at all...

real life...

nothing. just on the "from" part it said... my name and # and i let spidey do the rest
laugh.gif

like i said, it only takes 1 girl to say yes or text back for this to be a success. congrats OP, im definitely using an idea similar to this on my 21st. just gonna walk up and down 6th street in ATX and tell the heauxs its my 21st and to come party with us. it just takes 1.
pimp.gif

like i said, it only takes 1 girl to say yes or text back for this to be a success. congrats OP, im definitely using an idea similar to this on my 21st. just gonna walk up and down 6th street in ATX and tell the heauxs its my 21st and to come party with us. it just takes 1.
pimp.gif

props to you BUT unless you smash or make out. this was all in vein. try NOT to mess it up.

props to you BUT unless you smash or make out. this was all in vein. try NOT to mess it up.

Back
Top Bottom