Handsome B. Wonderful is thankful for the prayers, but...

they didnt work. lol its all good tho. I, have septic arthritis of the left knee caused by an infection of staph bacteria. yezzir. ive been here since wedsndaymorning and hospitals suck. havin super bad broads seeing u cripple is no fun. they did a small surgery to drain alllll the fluid from my knee and the joints .the main point of this post is to tell all ya'll thanks for the love. i knew you guys couldnt hate hbw. ihop gift certificates will be appreciated andexpected. love peace and hairgrease, hbw esq.

hey it could have been worst bro, this could have been a R.I.P. post started by someone else...............well, maybe it's not that serious, but you knowwhat i mean. good to hear you still pushing.

Your body is probably suffering from a lack of original buttermilk pancakes. Someone needs to slip into the hospital and hide you in a backpack and get you onyour way to an IHOP. I bet that staph infection would be gone within 36 hours but as a result you'd put on another 150 lbs. But what's obesity matterwhen your life's at stake?

Damn Charllie I hope that's the worst of your troubles with that situation
ohwell.gif

I hope everything is alright in the long run bro....ask the doctor if he could fill your IV with melted butter
tongue.gif
(had to get that in there...) be strong HBW

Originally Posted by DocsBack

Your body is probably suffering from a lack of original buttermilk pancakes. Someone needs to slip into the hospital and hide you in a backpack and get you on your way to an IHOP. I bet that staph infection would be gone within 36 hours but as a result you'd put on another 150 lbs. But what's obesity matter when your life's at stake?

Even when he's in the hospital.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SEMLOH M

maybe no one really prayed :-/

i dont ever think people ACTUALLY pray when someone ask for us to on NT..they just type it...but thats just what i think

Hope everything works out..*on another note, if I put anything about prayer I do actually pray. Throwing up empty "ima pray for you, fam" is uselessto me*

Damn, this reminds me... ihop is offering free pancakes this Tuesday, Feb 12 from 7am to 10pm at selected locations in honoros National Pancake Day.

Hope you get better HBW.

Back
Top Bottom