HANNIBAL NBC | S3, Ep13 "The Wrath of the Lamb" 8/29/15 10/9c

Great finish to the season :smokin.

As fay as who survives? Jack and WIll most definitely. Alana (Alan in the books) most likely. They are huge part of the whole Hannibal story line. This is essentially what leads up to Red Dragon and then Silence of The Lambs and so on. Hopefully they can reach a deal to use the rights of Clarice, Barney, and Buffalo Bill to use in future seasons. They have time to do it.

Season 3- The chase and capture of Hannibal
Season 4- Red Dragon (4 years after season 2 events)
Season 5- Silence of the Lambs
Season 6 (Final Season) - Hannibal ( Return of the Vergers etc.)

I don't know man...
I think they're ALL dead. Jack. Alana, Abigail, Will. All four. Jack lost a ton of blood. Abigail is for sure dead. Will got gutted from side to side it seemed like, and Alana didn't seem to take that crash too well. There's plenty of material left for them to explore. Clarice next season?
nerd.gif
Will & Jack need to survive.  Both are huge protagonists... plus we need to see Jack train Clarice (if they get the rights to her)!  Still need Will for Red Dragon!  

Not sure about Alana's role in the books, but Abigail is the only one that truly looks dead. 

Anyway... DAMN!!! 

Yo I hate dumb ishh like this:

View media item 987741

A Clarice Sterling show on Lifetime? LIFETIME?!?!?

The worst part is the fact that they can't even make reference to Hannibal on their show. That joint has disaster written all over it.

I don't even understand how these different media companies can own the rights to one or two characters in a collective. It just screws up the potential for greatness.This is the same selfish driven nonsense that is preventing us from witnessing Spiderman in the Avengers movies...:smh:.

The original creator most likely sold them off or they were able to be optioned and different companies managed to get different characters but not all.
Dr. Chilton has to be back as well. HAS TO!!!!
Chilton been dead :lol: Miriam shot him through the eye I think

Chilton is NOT dead.

I remember Fuller stating that Chilton was shot in the cheek. That leads me to believe that his injury was not life threatening and that he will return at some point down the line.

So damn they just dude and ended his story there when it's a clear frame up? I mean Jack didn't even mention to the Sex in the City chick that another good reason to get Hannibal was to free an innocent man. That would've at least hinted toward Chilton being alive.

Chilton's need if they're gonna get into Silence of the Lambs!  Surely he's still alive!
The first huge shock in the episode is the reveal that Abigail is still alive!

Fuller: Originally, we were going to have Hannibal flying away with Abigail Hobbs. When we started talking about it, we said, "Oh, gosh, we brought Miriam back and we're brining Dr. Chilton back — does that seem like too much?" So we just thought, "Well, let's just bring her back and kill her on-screen!" [Laughs]

Last edited:
Bruh..........

View media item 988173
What a finale!!!!!!!!!! Didnt expect that at all. Cant remember the last time I was so angry the antagonist got away.
Amazing season, (goes for season 1 too). As I said before I will forever cherish and look back at this show with the utmost respect, whenever it may end.
Really curious as to who actually gets to live. Maybe they all died. Maybe some of them died. Abigail is definitely gone. Alana......maybe. Maybe Jack too.

Last edited:
It was his weakness cuz he thought he really had Will under his control but once he smelled Freddie on him which was before Will made the call to warn him he got all angry and hurt. So he lashed out and killed Abigail.

Just cuz Will was his weakness doesn't mean it'd have to last long. There was a limited time where he could slip up cuz of him.

that finale was bonkers :wow: :wow:

the twist itself and the Hanni showing Will I ain't changed ma dude just playing the long game :pimp:

I was like damn when Hanni smelt freddie's scent. insert VC its over gif.

The ambience and sound effects are amazing with surround gets you feeling something

Alana "lemme not check my piece before I go to a place I know where I'll definitely be using it" Bloom :smh:

It felt as though if they didn't know if they were getting canned or not while filming it so the season finale could be interpreted as a season finale or a series finale. But good thing it did get renewed.

Would be so amazing if Jack and Will and Alana are all GoT'ed :wow: But of course they wouldn't do that. Jack though could be since he is doing another show.

Abigail is so ******ed. You just watched Hannibal shank and gut Will, and you don't have the presence of mind to fear for your life when he (Hannibal) calls you over? Dumb ***...:smh:

Yo I hate dumb ishh like this:

View media item 987741

A Clarice Sterling show on Lifetime? LIFETIME?!?!?

The worst part is the fact that they can't even make reference to Hannibal on their show. That joint has disaster written all over it.

I don't even understand how these different media companies can own the rights to one or two characters in a collective. It just screws up the potential for greatness.This is the same selfish driven nonsense that is preventing us from witnessing Spiderman in the Avengers movies...:smh:.

This is so stupid :smh:

That Lifetime show will flop HARD

Just finished the finale. I started the show last week and gound it to be really interesting. I was wondering what that picture of Freddy in Hannibal's mind meant, thanks for clarifying that he smelled her on Will. Can't believe Will overlooked his crazy sense of smell.

I took a lot of psyche classes in college so I listen closely whenever they analyze someone and try to understand.

What kinda training does hannibal have? Dude is like a damn ninja sneaking around never being detected by cameras or anyone when he kidnaps or murks someone. Has the fighting skills of jack bauer and cooks like a world renowned chef. He also dresses kinda gaudy. His and Freddy's wardrobe really stood out to me for their fanciness.

Just finished the finale. I started the show last week and gound it to be really interesting. I was wondering what that picture of Freddy in Hannibal's mind meant, thanks for clarifying that he smelled her on Will. Can't believe Will overlooked his crazy sense of smell.

I took a lot of psyche classes in college so I listen closely whenever they analyze someone and try to understand.

What kinda training does hannibal have? Dude is like a damn ninja sneaking around never being detected by cameras or anyone when he kidnaps or murks someone. Has the fighting skills of jack bauer and cooks like a world renowned chef. He also dresses kinda gaudy. His and Freddy's wardrobe really stood out to me for their fanciness.

Hannibal dresses anything but gaudy bruh. Gaudy would be if he wore a yellow choppa suit with a purple shirt & green tie. :lol:
He dresses classy. Dude is really a citizen of the world. Like you said he knows multiple languages, can fight with anyone, is a world class chef, loves classical music.............Im prolly leaving something out.

Last edited:
Fancy is the better term then. Never seen a character on tv wear the kinda suits, shirts, and tie combos he wears. His dark suit with maroon pinstripes, maroon tie, maroon shirt, and maroon polka dot pocket square looked like he was paying tribute to a similar colored wine. He dresses like you would expect an aristocrat would. It works for him but if I saw someone dress like that in person it would look too much.

Last edited:

Son has a mind palace. It's basically a memory warehouse for really smart, really disciplined ppl. That was the key to him remembering Freddie's scent. He has it stored in his mind.

It reminded me of that villain at the end of Sherlock series 3. My memory sucks so no memory storage / palace for me.

Well Sherlock has it too.

I forget the guy's moniker but yeah he had it too which was key to the ending.

That **** is dope :pimp:

Showrunner Bryan Fuller Talks HANNIBAL Season 3; Says Story Will Pull from HANNIBAL and HANNIBAL RISING

What an extraordinary week for television these past seven days have been. Not only did we get that spectacular mid-season finale for Mad Men, but also a brilliant season two finale for The Americans and then, of course, the shocking, violent conclusion to Hannibal season two. Despite airing on network television, the latter series has been one of the most consistently twisted and challenging shows on all of TV, and this was especially true of last Friday’s season two finale.

The events of the episode will no doubt have drastic effects on the show’s third season, and creator/showrunner Bryan Fuller recently spoke quite candidly about his plans for season three, adding that it will pull story elements from the Thomas Harris novels Hannibal and Hannibal Rising. He even teased a fan-favorite character promotion and discussed the first episode of season three—which he dubs a “new pilot”—in detail. Read on after the jump. Obviously spoilers for the season two final follow.

Speaking specifically about the final scene of Hannibal season two, which saw Hannibal and Gillian Anderson’s Bedelia in cahoots and on a plane together, Fuller told IGN that Bedelia’s agenda will be addressed in the first episode back:

“Well, I think we can assume that some communication [with Hannibal and Bedelia] happened between episode 12 [and the finale] — between her capture by the FBI and the time she got on the flight. So, part of that, the fun in that, will be revealed in the first episode of Season 3 – exactly why she was on that plane, what is her agenda, and how she fits into the bigger story of Season 3. That’s all going to be wrapped up in that first episode of Season 3, which will function almost like a pilot for a new series.”

Though Anderson leads a series of her own with The Fall, Fuller says his aim is to bring her into the fold full time for Hannibal season three:

“We are hoping, depending on Gillian’s schedule, that she would be a regular, but that’s all down to negotiation and her availability, and that sort of thing. But, you know, I went into Season 2 wanting Gillian to be a series regular and that’s definitely the intention going into Season 3, is that we would love a lot more of Gillian Anderson, because that’s never a bad thing.”

Anderson is currently filming season two of The Fall, so if Hannibal doesn’t go back into production until late this fall or early winter, one imagines she might be able to become a regular part of the Hannibal family, which is certainly good news.

Fuller went on to say that as of right now, the season three premiere will be Hannibal-Bedelia centric, adding that audiences won’t even know who survived the season two finale until episode two.

The creative mind behind Hannibal hasn’t been shy in revealing his overall plans for the series, and while he initially envisioned the show as a seven-season arc, he’s now thinking the series might end after six:

“Well, as we’ve gotten further into this series, I’ve collapsed a couple of seasons in my mind now. As in, ‘I don’t think we would be able to sustain the 13 episodes for that arc that I thought we would have’ and ‘perhaps it’s better to collapse this season and this season into one.’ So, I’m really thinking a six-season arc, and that really keeps us from treading water.”

As for how season three ties into the Thomas Harris books, Fuller has previously stated his intention to tackle Red Dragon in season four, so for the third season he tells TV Guide that he plans to draw from two different books:

“Season 3 is going to be a lot of fun because it’s going to be taking a lot of disparate elements from the novel Hannibal Rising and the novel Hannibal and mashing them up together as part of the thrust of the season. It’s going to be fun to bastardize two novels into one sort of Frankenstein season. I will brace everybody right now: We’re significantly changing the Hannibal origin story from Hannibal Rising.”

Though Fuller will be deviating from the source material, he still plans on bringing in a couple of other characters that fans of the books will recognize:

“The books won’t necessarily be in sequential order. We’ll be hitting elements of each of them except Silence of the Lambs in the next season. My hope is that not only do we have a completely different Hannibal Lecter story in Season 3, but we will meet some of those great characters like Francis Dolarhyde and Lady Murasaki and weave them into the world in a unique way.”

Fuller has also stated his intention to revisit the Vergers, and given all that’s been said about season three, it appears that we’re in for yet another wild ride when Hannibal returns next year.

http://collider.com/hannibal-season-3-news-bryan-fuller/

Back
Top Bottom