Happy 21st bday NikeTalk

Happy 21st Birthday, NT! What a ride it has been - from NikePark to NikeTalk, the different forum styles, shirt/hat (and of course sneaker) releases and many more. By far the best community I've ever been involved with. Although I don't post a ton, I'm on here nearly every day.

I'll never forget one of the members on here a LONG time ago - I think his rap name was TWEEK. He came out with a track that went something like "Nike's got me by my pockets and they won't let go". It certainly wasn't going to make the iTunes/Spotify top charts, but it's one of the many things that makes this place great - to share thoughts, ideas, pickups, and your work (clothing, art, music, etc.). Honored to be a part of this group. :nthat:

Cheers to 21... literally! :emoji_beers:

Definitely gonna start being more vocal on here now that technology has caught up to my situation. :smokin Looking forward to getting to know y’all more! Wish I had my original profile but 7 years is decent enough. Salute to the real. Let’s make 2021 our *****:pimp:! HBD NT!

Been lurking and posting on this website since high school. One of the very few constants in my life since those times. This place is definitely a second home, and this year amplified how much NT as a community means to me. Thanks everybody. Let's get drunk :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom