Happy 40th 2Pac! The GOAT (Vol. Had to make a tribute song)

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

i respect his talent. Because he was truly talented. But, he is not my GOAT. He disapointed me getting wrapped up in a beef created to make the labels money. Because of this he and the talented biggie will never be MY GOATS. But, Happy b-day anyway.

actually wasn't that beef created because he got shot? doesn't seem like it was about labels makin money...dude got shot he had a right to stand up and call out the people that set him up
anyway....happy birthday pac....imo easily the greatest that ever did it....most soulful and heartfelt rapper i've ever heard

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

The most powerful artist ever.
indifferent.gif
 stop it
it's pure nonsense talkin to ppl about pac that weren't there to witness his life and death. 
i'm just gonna make the assumption that everyone comin in here hatin on him has NO IDEA the way this man changed peoples lives. 

i agree with maximus - most POWERFUL artist EVER. not even a question imo.

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

The most powerful artist ever.
indifferent.gif
 stop it
it's pure nonsense talkin to ppl about pac that weren't there to witness his life and death. 
i'm just gonna make the assumption that everyone comin in here hatin on him has NO IDEA the way this man changed peoples lives. 

Powerful? 
laugh.gif
 he was all bark but never bit. even rick ross is better than this little rat.

Originally Posted by JustDunks

indifferent.gif
 stop it

Powerful? 
laugh.gif
 he was all bark but never bit. even rick ross is better than this little rat.
how you even gonna talk about rick ross in a pac thread? 

indifferent.gif
 stop it

Powerful? 
laugh.gif
 he was all bark but never bit. even rick ross is better than this little rat

Shooting 2 cops. Beating down a movie director. #%#!@%! your enemies baby mother. *+##$@$% on a congresswoman.  No bite at all. Nope

You must be a Odd Future fan

Originally Posted by cartune

Powerful? 
laugh.gif
 he was all bark but never bit. even rick ross is better than this little rat

Shooting 2 cops. Beating down a movie director. #%#!@%! your enemies baby mother. *+##$@$% on a congresswoman.  No bite at all. Nope

You must be a Odd Future fan
Odd Future= Our Future, Sadly. Kids these days. SMH. I can hear my future self now, "Son, Back in my day we listened to real music like...(Charlie Brown's Mother) "

Most of you lames arguing over who the best rapper is, minus whale be debating who the best poet ever was. This is an honest case of fact vs opinion. I have yet to see one fact based reply as to why your GOAT is thee GOAT; all opinionated posts here with no supporting facts. Most people, or at least some of us, couldn't name the best rapper to ever live solely bc we know not the true detailed or 'scientific' answer required to answer that question. When one labels something else great and the rest of the world has a different idea, a majority of the time this would be considered an opinion based argument. Rap is a style of poetry in which individuals express their opinions lifestyles charisma consistency beliefs compassion love......etc....overall themselves. Then there's always the listener who can relate to the rappers words and the way their words are being presented. All I'm saying is, you have to know the elements to predict the weather. Without facts that your favorite is THEE best, then clearly you're lost in the dark.

Ooh the irony, clear...dark..., no?
indifferent.gif

^^^ serious... I cant stand the music today. Actually it's been a while.

Happy belated bday!

Originally Posted by ReJimen

Most of you lames arguing over who the best rapper is, minus whale be debating who the best poet ever was. This is an honest case of fact vs opinion. I have yet to see one fact based reply as to why your GOAT is thee GOAT; all opinionated posts here with no supporting facts. Most people, or at least some of us, couldn't name the best rapper to ever live solely bc we know not the true detailed or 'scientific' answer required to answer that question. When one labels something else great and the rest of the world has a different idea, a majority of the time this would be considered an opinion based argument. Rap is a style of poetry in which individuals express their opinions lifestyles charisma consistency beliefs compassion love......etc....overall themselves. Then there's always the listener who can relate to the rappers words and the way their words are being presented. All I'm saying is, you have to know the elements to predict the weather. Without facts that your favorite is THEE best, then clearly you're lost in the dark.

Ooh the irony, clear...dark..., no?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom