Happy 5th Anniversary NikeTalk! (Complete with Retro look)

Whoa! The good old times.

I remember this layout like it was yesterday.

5 years already. I believe I came in after about 6 months.

Seen a lot of people come and go.

First that comes to mind is Jersey Joe. Haven't seen him post in AGES.

Happy Anniversary NikeTalk!
DRT ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS:
TJP - The Jordan Palace
@ www.air-jordans.tk

OW'NAGE DESIGN LABS
@ www.ownage-design.tk

hahaha i love it! good luck to NT for the years to come.

d-ray
PulpFiction[/center][/center][/center][/center]

the only way you don't appreciate this, is if you don't remember OG niketalk.

Quote:
Since so many people are so upset with the layout, I move to keep this for the rest of the year.

AMEN!

i'ma probably regret asking this....but....

whats the long thing in the middle of the screen's background???? you can see it at the top and bottom of the page.

:nerd:
nerd.gif

return to glory​

i actually like this background..

can we keep it?
"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it." - Charles Barkley

Love the throwbacks, y'all should keep it for a while. It has that Corusant look to it! :rofl:
roll.gif
Anyways, Happy 5th Anniversary! ps. don't let my posts and newbieness fool you I know NikeTalk like the back of my hand. :b
tongue.gif

wow, i actually remember this old look...
anyways, happy 5th NT!
EMAIL:tongue:ecpec6@gmail.com
AOL:tongue:ecpec69

HAVE FLASHES IN A 10.5 OR 11?? GET AT ME

Happy 5th!! I still remember the first day I ever logged on...

Sometime in August 2002... I was reading the XVII KO review, and it said something like "... thanks to Niketalk.com..." so I thought, "hey, maybe thats a shoe site :nerd:
nerd.gif
" I clicked on it, then got really confused by the registering thing :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
so I didnt get logged in until January 2003. |I
tired.gif

----------------------------------------
TEAM
lateAFTERNOON

and please.... please...

NO MORE GREY/RED!!! I think I just clicked on everything :frown:
frown.gif

----------------------------------------
TEAM
lateAFTERNOON

I like the way the links are. As was said it's easier on the eyes to see a sea of grey links when you open a forum instead of red.

If the reverse had happened and they had changed it to red then grey after clicking, people would still be complaining just to have something to do.
[/b]​

Wow. We even went retro with the reply box.

Thanks, guys. This definitely brings back memories of some of NikeTalk's earliest days. And while those days were great, NT has even more resources now. When things grow, they change. For the better and for the worse. NikeTalk is still THE place on the internet for sneaker freaks, and there's no doubt about that.

Also, I just want to offer my sincere thanks to the entire admn. staff for your time and effort for the last five years and your hand in making NikeTalk a great site to visit. None of you had to donate so much time here, but you do, and that's commendable. Thanks again.

I'm loving this.

My son was a year old when I joined this site back in March '01 and now he's almost 5...man time flies.

Much respect and appreciation to everyone who kept this running.
Been on Niketalk since day one, took on an honor to become a member on: March 29, 2001 ...Js4sale

Congrats on the milestone NT. I've only been here for about 6 months so I don't know anything about the retro look, but I must say, It's nice to see a change of scenery.

Once again, Congrats.
cheers.jpg

This Bud's for you.
[/center]

Hooray!

Here's to another year of wasting my life away!
SO CAL ONLY! I've got DS Sz. 11 HUF's <PENDING>, DS Sz. 9.5 Shimizu, DS Sz 11.5 Wmn's (10 Mens) Halle Berry Rift, DS Sz. 10.5 Brazil FC, DS Sz. 10.5 Maroon Hemp, and NDS Sz. 10 Syracuse Hi Co.jp available for sale or trade! Get at me at dj211th@aol.com

My oh my have we grown!

I seriously thought I was on my old desktop when I logged into NIKETALK today, I was like "ngeah!?"

Then I thought about NIKEITIS, hehehe.

Happy Anniversary NIKETALK! Thanks for letting me be creative in here. NIKE should seriously be paying all the NTMODS/NTADMINS/NTCreators some royalty.

Yeah "TK" I said it :wink:
wink.gif

Loyal NT member since day one, EKIN702 :smile:
smile.gif

P.S. BRB! :lol:
laugh.gif

"People ask me why I do it...I don't even say a word, they just wouldn't understand."

EKIN@gmail.com

i think it looks fine, but i keep gettin confuzed. i can't remember what i've read and what i haven't. all the grey is throwin me off.

i'm not changin' mine -
jbone427 is still my secretary.

Yea I remember this layout back in 2000. I was linked to NT from a similar message board called Nikepark which eventually became what is today known as ********. And the Ekin702 Wallet Breaker days take me back to senior year of highschool.

Wow, there are a LOT of vets coming to this post. Awesome. G
ANGLE

Bret Hart - The best there is, was and ever will be? No doubt!

dmxfury - Niketalk's own Economist

5 Years. Its a long time!
As an individual, my life and my world has changed immensely since one late night, December 9, 1999.

Alex, BJ, do you guys remember getting the IM from Nelson about helping him on "this little idea I have on making a shoe site better than nikepark."?

I can say with honesty that I have inter-met so many people through this site that are just like me. At one point in my life, I thought "hanging out on the Internet" was something I would never do. This has been a great place to hang out at.

My thanks to all who have contributed to Niketalk, posted on Niketalk, helped out Niketalk, or told even 1 person about Niketalk. We couldn't have done it without you.

Here's to the next 5!

in the sneaker game, hindsight is 20/20 and we're all millionaires.

thanks for your continued support of niketalk.

krvanch@niketalk.com

damn NT's anniversary is on my birthday :wow:
eek.gif
.... :lol:
laugh.gif
i hate the look though its >D
grin.gif

============================================
offering GMail invites for signing up under my referal
My Freeipods Referal Link you have to complete the offer and have been aproved to get the invite. contact me via EZinbox with the email u used to sign up.. OR To Get Payed for Reading Emails DONT MISS THIS CHANCE Click Here

Back
Top Bottom