Happy Blue Year Pack???????

nice. sell the obsidians to make my columbias cheaper. or trade them for another pair of columbias.

nice. sell the obsidians to make my columbias cheaper. or trade them for another pair of columbias.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Just sounds all sorts wrong and rumor like. I doubt there is any truth to this.

exactly...n on new years eve???
on wednesday?

eyes.gif

i doubt it too

tired.gif

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Just sounds all sorts wrong and rumor like. I doubt there is any truth to this.

exactly...n on new years eve???
on wednesday?

eyes.gif

i doubt it too

tired.gif

Would suck if its was new years day drop, i would feel left out sitting on a computer at a party lmao

Would suck if its was new years day drop, i would feel left out sitting on a computer at a party lmao

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

i hope not!!! my columbias will lose value!!!
Are you serious? I bet you have a bunch of baseball cards and still buy the new Beckett every month too. Wear your shoes. Because I'm guessing that no one will ever see them except you. One would actually need human contact to achieve that...

Are you serious? I bet you have a bunch of baseball cards and still buy the new Beckett every month too. Wear your shoes. Because I'm guessing that no one will ever see them except you. One would actually need human contact to achieve that...

Originally Posted by bdub253

roll.gif
sports cards and kicks are 2 completely different animals...but I get what you're saying.

Originally Posted by bdub253

roll.gif
sports cards and kicks are 2 completely different animals...but I get what you're saying.

Back
Top Bottom