Harassment/Sexual Harassment at work. FELLAS, LOOK OUT FOR THESE TRAPS.

^
That is messed up as hell. Dude was just minding his business and people plotted against him. In that case could all those people who lied about him get fired? They're also dumb as hell for not thinking they can just look at his browsing history.

Can people get fired? maybe. But it's easy to say, "well, I THOUGHT i saw something like that on the computer." Now, if that person(s) has a history of making things up, then yes, something else could be done to that person.

what happened man?
When I was 19 I use to work at the Panera bread in Lathrop village. Long story short it was one fine chick who was feeling me but had a bf and a chick that was feeling me but just wanted to smash. I ended up giving the one I wanted to smash a ride home and we exchanged numbers and was texting for about a week before she came thru before work one day and I smashed. The next week ole girl breaks up with her dude and basically gives me her number and tries to set up a date. Word got back to the other chick and this crazy mfer came in on her off day once and straight g checked the other girl in front of customers and all. Straight dropping bs and hs, saying I was her man and she will beat her ***. Thank God the younger cool manager was there because we all just got talked too and she was wrote up. I just look at it like what if that was my job now, I got way more to lose these days and can't afford to lose my gig over yambs, these females crazy.

LOLOL

Sittin there making a sandwich, minding ya business and got this O trying to fight for you, sayin ya name pulllin you into some made up fantasy. Yea that would suck lol

Anyone remember that one NTer's story about how one of his big breasted coworkers came by his cubicle looking to borrow a pencil? Dude had his arm on the cubical wall and dude said she somehow rested them breasts on his arm like some damn parakeets perched on a tree branch. :lol:

For OP.

Is it harassment if we compliment a woman. If we say she has a pretty smile, or if she mentions she just got her hair done and we say it looks nice.

Again, every situation is different. If you compliment a woman, there is NOTHING wrong with that. Just remember that it's not what you say or how you say it, it's how the person takes it.

That actually happens a lot. Those situations don't rise to the level of harassment/sexual harassment, but they can. If you compliment someone and they say thank you and keep it moving, then there is typically no problem. It's the times when someone thinks you mean it differently that a woman can make a complaint. Something so petty like this, at least where I work, would be a slap on the wrist. You'd come into my office, I'd remind you that you should keep your comments and opinions to yourself since it could possibly make someone else uncomfortable.

Remember that someone else's perception is their reality. It is very common that people take things differently than how you mean it. That's why when I ask questions during interviews, I always ask, "did you do something that COULD HAVE violated department policy?" That question is different than, "did you do something that could have possibly made (insert woman's name here) uncomfortable?"

If you're complimenting someone over and over after you've been told that the behavior is not acceptable, THAT rises to the level or harassment/sexual harassment. A compliment one time, assuming its safe for work, is almost always a non-issue.

I definitely want to read this thread front to back.

Serious question OP, can a man get hit with sexual harassment if he's seen with an erection?

It's odd to me how women can flaunt their body and sell sex and expect men to totally ignore it (unless it's a man they're attracted to, but that's another story), let's say a man wears fitted trousers with an obvious erection, almost flaunting it the way women flaunt breasts. Could he face repercussions? Women even go so far as to show a portion of their actual breast,let's say a man that's in very good shape cane to work with his pecs bulging out, could the women force him to cover up?

definitely! the underlying issue there is that a woman showing cleavage is socially acceptable. I have never met a straight man that wouldn't want to see a woman's cleavage. It's OTHER women that hate on those pretty ones who complain about that.

But to answer your question, yes. If some woman who really loves her husband and is against guys even saying hi to her wants to file a complaint, they do have that right. What can you do as a man with a woody? Nothing really, but steps would need to be taken by the man to make sure other people at work are feeling safe and comfortable.

I would say, in general, it's not ONE race that gets accused of anything. Not where I work at least.

I hear you, Im not arguing the facts at all. I am just speaking on being African/ African american in the coporate world is hard as is, having that accusation on your profile is literally a killer. Be careful out here brehs.

Crazy how I stared at my job and we had ZERO training/orientation on this. I know it's common sense but it's wild that an almost billion dollar company just completely skipped over that, especially with all these recent grads that we hire.

I've only "touched" one woman at work, but that was a church hug on her way out of her last day, so technically she wasn't even an employee anymore.

This one girl legit put her butt on my shoulder when she was standing over my desk explaining something once. Have no clue if it was intentional, but I didn't wanna move and have her think I was tryna touch her butt. Most uncomfortable 30 seconds of my life.

Crazy how I stared at my job and we had ZERO training/orientation on this. I know it's common sense but it's wild that an almost billion dollar company just completely skipped over that, especially with all these recent grads that we hire.

I've only "touched" one woman at work, but that was a church hug on her way out of her last day, so technically she wasn't even an employee anymore.

This one girl legit put her butt on my shoulder when she was standing over my desk explaining something once. Have no clue if it was intentional, but I didn't wanna move and have her think I was tryna touch her butt. Most uncomfortable 30 seconds of my life.
you wanted to lean back and cop a wiff of that booty...don't lie

I once heard a woman say, it's only harassment if he's ugly, so I'm good to go
pimp.gif

But seriously, it's crazy how much power women have in situations like and how quickly the powers-that-be will jump to her side.

And women just don't know how much they can amp us up with their choice of clothing
laugh.gif
THIS^^^^^

I've grabbed T & A, kissed chicks on the neck, made out with women.  Had them grab my William,  had them hit me with the old breast against the bicep move, felt my arms up and down.  I remember I caught one slim goodie bent over in a pencil skirt, and pressed that thing up on her as I was trying to "slide by".  I even grabbed her hips and brought her in gentle as I pressed it between her crack.  And don't get it twisted all these chicks were either bad or a strong doable 

Never had not one complaint.  I actually started making complaints on this one chick I had smashed, because she was really Fing up the game.  Biggest regret of my life.     

The difference with me tho; is I'm black, but I always get mistaken for being mixed or Spanish.  I don't talk to you unless you talk to me, so if I really start to strike convo with them no one is around for one; and they really think I'm into them, because I never strike up convo like that.  Which everyone knows I'm not one for the small talk.  Plus I come off a bit hood, but educated.  And all my whips have been smoothing then the average.  If the ladies find you attractive, and your not a mouthy arrogant fool in every single attractive females face at the job you can do as you feel at work if no ones around to witness. 

But with all that savagery with multiple women at multiple jobs I've only smashed three coworkers the whole entire time I've been working.  It always turned out to be the worst mistake I could've made at the time.  I don't even entertain the thought.  My bills and stability are to important. 

For OP.

Is it harassment if we compliment a woman. If we say she has a pretty smile, or if she mentions she just got her hair done and we say it looks nice.

It's not really about what is or isn't harassment - it's about what can be considered harassment. Context is everything. If you're at a meeting full of coworkers and tell a woman her new haircut looks nice, you probably don't have anything to fear. If you're in an elevator with just you and that woman and say the exact same thing, the words aren't as important anymore - the details surrounding the words are. She could say she felt intimidated because you waited until you were both isolated and felt "pressured" into responding to the compliment positively.

I dont know how to put it because it's something that is definitely situational. Every case is different. If a connection can be made between a policy violation and the workplace, it's fair game. i.e. Guy offers to carpool with girl. they carpool for 10 months. (long time on purpose) One day, she complains to boss that she hates carpooling with guy, but can't tell him she doesn't want to carpool anymore because guy is best friends with manager and she fears she wont get a good review coming up. Girl gets subpar review, she complains that she's felt "forced" to carpool for fear of him talking with manager about girl.... and now we have an investigation.

something so simple like doing someone a favor can be turned into some kind of harassment/sexual harassment allegation.

But the guy she's carpooling with has not anything wrong in this situation. It's not like the guy is blackmailing her

That doesn't matter. Simply because the guy has a friendship with the manager, the other employee in this scenario can state that she thought responding negatively would put her job in jeopardy. An employee with a close relationship with their manager can use it as a means of influence over other employees who don't. This is why many managers have fraternization guidelines for interactions with their employees.

But what is the investigation going to reveal? That she never told the guy directly that she did not want to carpool with him anymore? Are they going to get a different manager to giver her a review?

Serious question OP, can a man get hit with sexual harassment if he's seen with an erection?

It's odd to me how women can flaunt their body and sell sex and expect men to totally ignore it (unless it's a man they're attracted to, but that's another story), let's say a man wears fitted trousers with an obvious erection, almost flaunting it the way women flaunt breasts. Could he face repercussions? Women even go so far as to show a portion of their actual breast,let's say a man that's in very good shape cane to work with his pecs bulging out, could the women force him to cover up?

I had I chick im cool with here at work a couple weeks ago in a private stairwell at work and she said to me she wants to say something to me but wants to know if im gonna go to hr on her. I said no. So she tells me in like a loud whisper that my penis is so hard right now. I had the pipe print showing through the pants. I laughed about it and even grabbed at it to show more definition and told her it's always like that.

Anyone remember that one NTer's story about how one of his big breasted coworkers came by his cubicle looking to borrow a pencil? Dude had his arm on the cubical wall and dude said she somehow rested them breasts on his arm like some damn parakeets perched on a tree branch. :lol:

I never posted that on here but that happened to me in a similar way. I honestly don't even think she realized it :lol:

A cougar co-worker telling me she was a squirter would've had me tempted to get on that.

I once heard a woman say, it's only harassment if he's ugly, so I'm good to go :pimp:

But seriously, it's crazy how much power women have in situations like and how quickly the powers-that-be will jump to her side.

And women just don't know how much they can amp us up with their choice of clothing :lol:
THIS^^^^^

I've grabbed T & A, kissed chicks on the neck, made out with women.  Had them grab my William,  had them hit me with the old breast against the bicep move, felt my arms up and down.  I remember I caught one slim goodie bent over in a pencil skirt, and pressed that thing up on her as I was trying to "slide by".  I even grabbed her hips and brought her in gentle as I pressed it between her crack.  And don't get it twisted all these chicks were either bad or a strong doable 

Never had not one complaint.  I actually started making complaints on this one chick I had smashed, because she was really Fing up the game.  Biggest regret of my life.     

The difference with me tho; is I'm black, but I always get mistaken for being mixed or Spanish.  I don't talk to you unless you talk to me, so if I really start to strike convo with them no one is around for one; and they really think I'm into them, because I never strike up convo like that.  Which everyone knows I'm not one for the small talk.  Plus I come off a bit hood, but educated.  And all my whips have been smoothing then the average.  If the ladies find you attractive, and your not a mouthy arrogant fool in every single attractive females face at the job you can do as you feel at work if no ones around to witness. 

But with all that savagery with multiple women at multiple jobs I've only smashed three coworkers the whole entire time I've been working.  It always turned out to be the worst mistake I could've made at the time.  I don't even entertain the thought.  My bills and stability are to important. 
Talk about a non-humble brag :smh: :lol: Light on story, heavy on bragging.

I had I chick im cool with here at work a couple weeks ago in a private stairwell at work and she said to me she wants to say something to me but wants to know if im gonna go to hr on her. I said no. So she tells me in like a loud whisper that my penis is so hard right now. I had the pipe print showing through the pants. I laughed about it and even grabbed at it to show more definition and told her it's always like that.
:rofl: What?

She wanted to tell you like you didn't know? or was she coming on to you? :lol:

Last edited:
Man, you can turn anything into harassment and if the company don't want that problem, it's a wrap for you. You shake a hand, they say you caressed it

Don't dip your pen in company ink. I live by that motto.
This.

I don't even remember who my HR rep is. Met them once during orientation and never seen them again. I keep to my self. I don't go to team happy hours either cause I know I'm gonna say something. 

I once heard a woman say, it's only harassment if he's ugly, so I'm good to go
pimp.gif

And women just don't know how much they can amp us up with their choice of clothing
laugh.gif
What it all boils down to. 

This thread reminds me of some new sales manager in my office. Fattest *** I've seen on a *********. She be wearing revealing outfits on the regular like she knows what she doing. Theres another bad spanish jawn, like 3 yrs removed from college. Actually went to the same University as me. I wants parts but she's HR :rolleyes

Last edited:
When I was 19 I use to work at the Panera bread in Lathrop village. Long story short it was one fine chick who was feeling me but had a bf and a chick that was feeling me but just wanted to smash. I ended up giving the one I wanted to smash a ride home and we exchanged numbers and was texting for about a week before she came thru before work one day and I smashed. The next week ole girl breaks up with her dude and basically gives me her number and tries to set up a date. Word got back to the other chick and this crazy mfer came in on her off day once and straight g checked the other girl in front of customers and all. Straight dropping bs and hs, saying I was her man and she will beat her ***. Thank God the younger cool manager was there because we all just got talked too and she was wrote up. I just look at it like what if that was my job now, I got way more to lose these days and can't afford to lose my gig over yambs, these females crazy.

Your story was made into a 0:45 video lol

Back
Top Bottom