Hare Jordan 1 Rerelease - April 4th

Leather is :x

I had the '09, and I thought those were bad. This retro makes those look like Banneds. Thats a hyperbole, but you get my point.

Leather is stiff plastic-like, the grey material has no grain to it. It's like a cheap felt durabuck.

Money easily saved.

If what you are saying is true then Im passing as well. At current shoe prices im selective.

Man, Bugs doesnt sound like Bugs anymore. :frown:
i thought i was th only one who noticed :smh:

Im sure those are the jordan 30, in the beginnig when he did push ups, it looks like the jordan 10 lace and a retro 7 together

Last edited:
Wow crazy how bugs sounds. Looney tunes will forever b GOAT cartoon. I still watch em when I catch em on tv...

lol. the retro bugs, lame hype. if qualitybsucks, might still get a pair.

quality as crappy as the bred 1s?

I don't think these are limited.

Jimmy Jazz had them in Philly and sold them...that was like 2 months ago. People have been trying to move these in my local FB group for months because they thought they could get high prices since they had them super early.

Also, when has there every been hype/demand on a mid Jordan 1?

Damn, just bought my sister the 10's & God Son a pair as well.
I might just pick these up for my God Son...

Domeone told me (who got them today)the leathers are descent..i hope he is right and all of you here wrong :tongue:

These limited?
Nah they got the whole family size for this release

They do. Only seen Men & GS...... Might be a shipment issue but places around here only had 1 to 2 FSR. I don't mainly rely on it but that launch locator wasn't full of referees.

got mone today! sick shoe in person..the tongue is beast!! i know alot of ppl dont like the MIDS but i have the hornets pair and the quality is really good on those its better than your average one

hmm, only 7 Footlockers within a 40 min drive have them..

Last edited:
Whooo got a call from Jimmy Jazz for these. They sold out quick at my FTL on FCFS which was surprising. I'm good for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom