Status
Not open for further replies.

donbishopspacepimp... i see you
wink.gif
You pay your $5 yet?
laugh.gif

He can't step foot in DC or PG

Old heads jus gettin home now too

Can't step foot in Harlem either. He's a dead man walking.

Cali people don't snitch? Freeway Rick did a lot of talking. He's supposed to be still in prison.

Pacs killer was gunned down in LA. People knew who did it.

Last edited:
I thought he was released awhile ago. I remember reading he walked up in some hood club trying to get his name back and some young ***** put a 45 in his face and tole him it wasn't '88. I think he was trying to slither his way in the rap game as well. He went back in?

I also remember reading it's real boss **** if and when wayne perry and larry hoover are in the yard together at adx.

Alpo honestly I think got released awhile a go and is living in like North Dakota or Wyoming somewhere in some farm. Same for Nicki Barnes they say hes in the boonies of boonies in like Pennsylvania or something where NO ONE would know who he is.

Its scary when you think about it. No family (unless they went witness with you), No friends, New identity and your life is done and your under survellience for the rest of your life :smh:

He's been out since 2011. When he came home Dame Dash threw him a party in Harlem. That was the last time he was there. The witness protoction program probably got him in Alaska or some **** :lol: its crazy how he went to DC and took over, had them silly ****** killing each other while he was the king :lol:

He snitched on Wayne when Wayne was the one that protected him. Killed Rich too smh. Over there crying on the stand while testifying .

Idk who was the bigger snitch/scumbag in history. Him or Barnes.

He manipulated Wayne and made him muscle. Alpo should've NEVER been able to come out there and be a head honcho. How you let a NYC ***** come to your city and make real money heavy in the drug game and live to tell the story. He played all them ****** in DC and pit them against eachother. #FAXB

He manipulated Wayne and made him muscle. Alpo should've NEVER been able to come out there and be a head honcho. How you let a NYC ***** come to your city and make real money heavy in the drug game and live to tell the story. He played all them ****** in DC and pit them against eachother. #FAXB

This is all true. That should of never happened anywhere..ever

Quite sure he wouldn't have killed Rich if he wasn't lying to him using his connect and selling it to him for $3,000 more a brick. Ain't no friends in that game and once someone you consider a friend starts lying to you about something like money what else would he be capable of ? Rich had to go "friend" or not their are different rules to this street life. It's funny cause I know a situation that just unfolded that same way

Quite sure he wouldn't have killed Rich if he wasn't lying to him using his connect and selling it to him for $3,000 more a brick. Ain't no friends in that game and once someone you consider a friend starts lying to you about something like money what else would he be capable of ? Rich had to go "friend" or not their are different rules to this street life. It's funny cause I know a situation that just unfolded that same way

That makes absolutely no sense. How do u make a profit if u don't sell it for for more than u purchase it for. Alpo expected rich to buy bricks for 20k and sell em to em for 20k. Lol

Alpo fixed rich cuz alpo was greedy.

He came up to dc and thought he was smart but now he got sons of gangstas lookin to put dat ice in him. He shoulda never messed wit dirty b and them in Maryland that was his biggest mistake after wayne called a truce wit devaughn. Hes gonna come back on witness p but u gotta remember louie v is still a player in harlem despite his age.

I am the streets

Questions for anyone who knows about this, were they any interactions with guys like preme & alpo? Did fat cat know about them boys getting money in Harlem, was pappy Mason aware of dudes like rich porter? Are was it all cool because dudes in Harlem were eating & cats in Queens & Brooklyn were getting money also so no need to step on anyone's toes. Alpo had no qualms about going down to DC and opening/weasel his way to open up shop, but didn't do the same a couple miles away in Queens.

That makes absolutely no sense. How do u make a profit if u don't sell it for for more than u purchase it for. Alpo expected rich to buy bricks for 20k and sell em to em for 20k. Lol

I don't think you understand. Rich dealt with Alpo's connect when he was in DC and acted as if he was getting them on Alpo's behalf. Secondly he had to find out about it through his connect. I'm sorry but if your my man's and we get money together you shouldn't be running your own side operation using my connect without me knowing and then trying to charge me 3k more on each brick when I'm dealing with you. Paranoia, homesty, and loyalty are the main things that turn friends into enemies in the drug game. Rich's lack of loyalty and honesty maid Po paranoid (along with his greed) which lead to his death.

Last edited:
Alpo fixed rich cuz alpo was greedy.

He came up to dc and thought he was smart but now he got sons of gangstas lookin to put dat ice in him. He shoulda never messed wit dirty b and them in Maryland that was his biggest mistake after wayne called a truce wit devaughn. Hes gonna come back on witness p but u gotta remember louie v is still a player in harlem despite his age.

I am the streets

And that's why his *** is somewhere in North Dakota. It's funny cause I feel like he's gonna return because of that massive ego of his and is gonna get stretched

I too heard somewhere that Po got released in 2011 but I don't think its true. I doubt Dame Dash would throw a party for that man.

Questions for anyone who knows about this, were they any interactions with guys like preme & alpo? Did fat cat know about them boys getting money in Harlem, was pappy Mason aware of dudes like rich porter? Are was it all cool because dudes in Harlem were eating & cats in Queens & Brooklyn were getting money also so no need to step on anyone's toes. Alpo had no qualms about going down to DC and opening/weasel his way to open up shop, but didn't do the same a couple miles away in Queens .

That's because them Queens cats had the game on *clack clack* LOCK DOWN

I think NYC cats had an understanding that each borough would do their own thing without stepping on each others toes. It's without a doubt that Preme, Pappy, the Bebos, and Rich, AZ, and Po were all hustling at the same time, so they may have bumped heads at social gatherings, different spots in the city, Times Square and what not and showed love to each other. But at the same time, you gotta remember that these 3 cats were in there mid teens, 16-18. Preme and them were grown men so its not surprising that they didn't/wouldn't want to mingle around some teenagers

And that's why his *** is somewhere in North Dakota. It's funny cause I feel like he's gonna return because of that massive ego of his and is gonna get stretched

:rofl: word. Nah i dont even think the Feds are gonna let him leave WitProtection. This aint like the mafia where those guys dont give a damn about some 80 year old ex boss who snitched decades ago. These dudes are still on his head :lol:

Another thing I dont respect about Alpo is at first he lied and said he didnt kill Rich smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom