Harris County Deputy Darren Goforth Murdered

There were a bunch of Harris County officers at my school this morning taking a test.

thanked everyone I saw for their service :pimp:

hopefully it was a test on how to deescalate situations without using deadly force...

bout to overthrow the black lives matter movement wit a slingshot

Last edited:
It sucks when someone is killed for no reason right?

About time those pigs feel it too.

Nah B, nah I refuse to cosign this. Unless proof comes he outchea murdering folk.

I want my people to stop being senselessly killed and harassed as much as the next man.

And nothing will give me peace until that day comes, definitely not a cop being murdered

I take no pleasure in this.

This. A random cop murder does nothing but fuel the loser WhiteLivesMatter advocates, with their "see, see, see, look, I told you" attitudes. The thing that's even more sad is that more than likely, this cop probably never did anything but legit do his job. That's how **** seems to work, you do the right thing and you die, yet corrupt scum are still living and breathing, ready to do wrong to someone.

Last edited:
today would've been the perfect day to hit a lick if you live that lifestyle...all those cops at the funeral...haven't seen 1 sheriff driving around the city today...

After reading more about Gorforth's death, was this really just a random killing just cause he was a cop? To unload nearly an entire clip on someone at point blank range seems very personal

After reading more about Gorforth's death, was this really just a random killing just cause he was a cop? To unload nearly an entire clip on someone at point blank range seems very personal
As far as I've read/seen/heard, it was a random killing. 

Some people are just that messed up 
mean.gif

I also believe I read in one of the original articles that the murdered had assaulted an officer before. 

ill thank cop for his service when he does something for me

giving out bid thanks is like giving out trophies because a kid a suited up to play.

the fault lies in the system that let a THRICE convictd mental patient out on the streets...
prison aren't rehab facilities

he has to be trolling with some of this cop talk.

like i said before, law enforcement as a whole brought this feeling of indifference towards them upon themselves  

agreed. same with military dudes that people call "heroes"
. they know the risk, they get paid ,they aint volunteering out of the goodness of they heart. miss me with that hero talk. 

Unbelievable :lol:

I don't see whats unbelievable about what he posted...cops and military personnel are doing a job...nobody forced them to become officers or soldiers. They are getting paid to do what they do. Everyone isn't in it for the same reasons but its part of the what they signed up for. Same goes for the criminals that do what they have to do to feed their families and get killed... "chalk it up to the game" right?

What happened here was an absolutely senseless and cowardly act but I understand where he is coming from

agreed. same with military dudes that people call "heroes"
. they know the risk, they get paid ,they aint volunteering out of the goodness of they heart. miss me with that hero talk. 

Just another job/position someone signed up for. Everyday people got jobs that could be dangerous. When something tragic happens to them they don't end up on the news as heros. But they were heros in the eyes of who they're trying to protect and care for, their families. Call me cold hearted I don't care. You've got to be naive thinking this isn't gov propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom