Has anybody created their own AF1's at the NIKE ID Store on Mercer Street?

If you have, what is the process like and how long they take to make? My shorty is taking me there for my B-day and I want to if it's worth it.

yes. you need to make an appointment for a Sunday. you get two hours. takes about a month to get the final product. I hope your girl isn't under theimpression that these are some $150 nike id sneakers....

Are you talking $800 bespoke or $235 for the id's with exclusive options at 21 Mercer? Check nikesportswear.com to see whats going on with all that. Youcan make some nice id's for $235, they just launched a new materials pack (MX options) which you can see on the website.

As stated above, call 212-226-5433 and ask about setting up an apointment.

If shes getting you some bespokes then shes def a keeper. Either option should take 4-6 weeks, before you can pick up.

i'm not to familiar with bespoke. what is the difference? i'm just lookin to do a few things to the sneaker, i'm not trying to add a lot of crapand whole bunch of different materials.

pimp.gif
those were the days.

With bespoke you can do EVERYTHING...have 3M on the toebox, croc skin on the swoosh... tumbled leather in the back.. patent leather in the shoelaces holes...cement print on the tongue...

With ID you get less options to choose from...

nice if i ever stop by that area i'm definitely make an appointment and come up something sick!

There are different tiers.The nike id MX, you just basically get to use different types of patent leather-!%! material
http://www.nike.com/nikeo...akes-a-run-of-af1-mx-ids

You can also do the straight up Nike id studio that does dunks and air max's at the Niketown store right off 5th ave. Stil have to make an appointment

I did my Nike bespoke (below) and you get crazy options. You pay for the privilege, essentially. I had nubuck, white tumbled leather, elephant, turquoiseleather, white 3m, clear sole, clear blue midsole, metal laceholes, baseball stitching and contrast stitching. Not for everyone, but I'm pleased. Qualityis A++++++++

2ynp8xj.jpg

^
eek.gif

Very nice, i like how you kept the colors simple and the materials you used were probably the best ones to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom