Has Anybody Ever Sold Sneakers At Flight Club NYC?

I was thinking of selling my Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Sz 14 at flightclub in New York. They do a 80/20 meaning that they take 20% of sale price. I think that'skind of high. Has anybody every sold some sneakers at flightclub before and if so how was the experience?

This is more about the store itself than the jordan brand sneakers being sold.

i'm asking how was the experience and what was the process like? Stop being a stupid %!@ !#%+#!!!!

You are the one asking about a store experience in a section of the site dedicated to specific brand of sneakers and you call me stupid.

Originally Posted by Harlem21

i'm asking how was the experience and what was the process like? Stop being a stupid %!@ !#%+#!!!!
you're not gonna get many answers with that attitude

Dude **** with this nonsense. So stop being a stupid %!@ !#%+#!!!!

Banned.

If you're not willing to read and follow the rules, you can't post on NikeTalk.

You'd be better off to post in general.

Don't let this [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)](edit)[/color] Malumouse (maybe him with another screen name) wannabe lame get toyou. All he does is search through the forums for someone to make a mistake, post in the wrong spot or whatever. He obviously has no life and has nothingbetter to do, just ignore him.

On the subject, I've never sold through them. Most people try and stay away from them due to high prices, but they get a wide exposure from their website.

It goes both ways.

never been there, go to check their website, there are some detail information about the resell

Originally Posted by s dubl

You'd be better off to post in general.

Don't let this punisha lame get to you. All he does is search through the forums for someone to make a mistake, post in the wrong spot or whatever. He obviously has no life and has nothing better to do, just ignore him.

On the subject, I've never sold through them. Most people try and stay away from them due to high prices, but they get a wide exposure from their website.

It goes both ways.

pot_kettle.jpg

Harlem21 u need to calm down a lil bit calling ppl names, even if they arent being helpful. i go toflight club all the time to buy, never sold yet tho. part of the reason y their prices are so high is cuz of the 80/20 cosignment. thas y the negotiate theprice u wana sell them for and y the same sneaker can be different prices in different sizes or even the same size. that help a lil?

honestly you are better on ebay because unless they sell for more than like 475 u walk away even if you bought them at retail

good looking out to everybody who tried to answer my question. @$*! the rest of you lames!!

yea that dude punisha always have something negative to say needs to shut his trap, yea i said it got a problem pm me let me give u your screen name

Wow the replies in this thread are just straight up childish. I've sold a ton of stuff through flight club over the years starting back when they openedtheir doors. They have very quick turn over. People are complaining about the 20% commission are just idiots because you pay fee's (eBay and paypal) whichusually hits about 10-12% of your selling price, and on eBay your HOPING the person is going to pay, not to mention the chargebacks on paypal that you risk.Flight club deals with marketing and promotion, ships your stuff out for you, deals with customers, and payments. Their 20% commission is MORE than fair, ifyou think otherwise you have a lot of lessons to learn in life. The reason their prices are so expensive is because the sellers set the prices, and since theyare paying flight club 20% commission they usually tack that on to the going price on eBay hence why their prices are usually 20% higher than eBay. The wholeprocess is usually very smooth, i would try to get there early to consign because when the shop is busy getting stuff up can take some time and becomefrustrating when people are breathing on your back (greene street store is tight). Once your item sells they will call you and cut you a check. Once your checkis cut, you can go to Citi bank (this is the bank they use) and just cash it out against THEIR account and retrieve your cash. Hope that explains everything.The benefits are that if you are a seller with minimal sales under your belt you may have a harder time selling something on the internet as opposed to them.I've been selling for nearly 8 years on eBay but I would use them for certain items since you can sometimes make a little more in their shop.

I was thinking of selling my Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Sz 14 at flightclub in New York. They do a 80/20 meaning that they take 20% of sale price. I think that's kind of high. Has anybody every sold some sneakers at flightclub before and if so how was the experience?

How much do you want for those? i was looking for a sz 13 but i might do a 14 for a nice price.

Back
Top Bottom