Has anybody ever successfully joined a local union?

Ive applied to 2 in the DMV area, passed both tests, went on the interview only for them to mail me a month later saying i dont have enough experience. How the hell am i supposed to get experience if they wont teach me?
indifferent.gif

Im 20 with a daughter and College really isnt a option...any trade Apprenticeship would be exactly what i need...NT Help
frown.gif

Ive applied to 2 in the DMV area, passed both tests, went on the interview only for them to mail me a month later saying i dont have enough experience. How the hell am i supposed to get experience if they wont teach me?
indifferent.gif

Im 20 with a daughter and College really isnt a option...any trade Apprenticeship would be exactly what i need...NT Help
frown.gif

the best advice is to just keep trying.. i have a few friends in the union and they said you basiclly have to bug the people, put your app in multiple times... and knowing somebody is also a big plus

the best advice is to just keep trying.. i have a few friends in the union and they said you basiclly have to bug the people, put your app in multiple times... and knowing somebody is also a big plus

Back
Top Bottom