Has Anybody NEVER Changed Their Avy????

I've never had another avy.....I went from NO avy to the one I currently have. We were in a workout thread and I posted a picture and someone called me OGTripleOG, I googled, found the pic, and its been there ever since lol

I've never had another avy.....I went from NO avy to the one I currently have. We were in a workout thread and I posted a picture and someone called me OGTripleOG, I googled, found the pic, and its been there ever since lol

Had this forever. Dont post much but I would like to change it up if someone could make me a State Basketball Avy.
glasses.gif

nerd.gif
  $5 paypal lol

ps I hate my SN, is there a way to change it without creating a whole new account? I made it like my senior year of HS and every SN I wanted was taken
grin.gif
 so I just put this garbage in there.

Had this forever. Dont post much but I would like to change it up if someone could make me a State Basketball Avy.
glasses.gif

nerd.gif
  $5 paypal lol

ps I hate my SN, is there a way to change it without creating a whole new account? I made it like my senior year of HS and every SN I wanted was taken
grin.gif
 so I just put this garbage in there.

I love making avys so of course I'll change them often. I'll start making them again once I find a clip I like.

I love making avys so of course I'll change them often. I'll start making them again once I find a clip I like.

Back
Top Bottom