has anybody purchased miadidas?

Has anybody here purchased something from miadidas?  If so, can you please post some pics showing quality?  I've been keeping my eye on it for awhile and am finally thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair of fluids.

I wish they'd make fairway green available on more shoes, but the green available on the fluids is pretty nice.

ps - why are the fluids for women so much nicer?  The mesh fade on those is nice.  They need to make those available in a 12 wide up on that site...  I could wear these to the gym no problem.
fluidw.jpg

Has anybody here purchased something from miadidas?  If so, can you please post some pics showing quality?  I've been keeping my eye on it for awhile and am finally thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair of fluids.

I wish they'd make fairway green available on more shoes, but the green available on the fluids is pretty nice.

ps - why are the fluids for women so much nicer?  The mesh fade on those is nice.  They need to make those available in a 12 wide up on that site...  I could wear these to the gym no problem.
fluidw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom